+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 126 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast

Thread: 30pips strategy for gbpjpy.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This might be a good working strategy for foreign exchange traders, but let's consider the reward risk ratio. You use 1; 1 risk reward ratio, I think the risk reward ratio is 1; 2 good forwards this forex system and gbp / jpy is only best for long term trading and if you are going to use it for scalping then you have to use very small lot sizes in your trading, i also trade in eurjpy but i always trade in the long term because it is very profitable in the long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-10), Hafiz123 (2020-09-08), ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I don't like what extraordinary orders, if there is news of a high effect near the suspension point the transaction results will be bad I think that the best thing is to go in to completing a good opportunity and follow through on the agreement and get out safely. But after all, and the GBP / Jpy pair, ma abi, do not use kar because the new Dekha ma ho is lay up ma oak, he pair ma kam kar raha tha p ki mujah bohat strategy is good again ha ma is a demo strategy ma pratcie because real ma use karo style

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is the primal solon of your trading place if you don't like a satisfying strategy then you can't head aware of it here if you really need to make some acceptable purchases from here that you poor respectable livelihoods with your trade hope you go that and this strategy looks good to me. I guess everyone needs to try this strategy. But I don't think it can function when the market is volatile or disturbing.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar ap na boht achi or best information de ha mara jasa newbie log ko haum to ese chaker main rahata han k koi hama achi or best strategy da or hum be trading sa boht sara profit earned kar skaana agr ap jasaa expert hamara jasa newbie ko asi information data raha to haum be achi trading kar sakta han,

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the placement of pending orders must be in the right position and safe. Maybe we can use indicators that can see the buying and selling area and indent indicators. Safe limits will be very profitable even without stop loss, take profit as long as it's not too greedy. and your strategy seems to be good. but you don't share proof of your strategy. I will try your strategy on my account is $ 1. If it will be profitable then I will apply it in full deposit to my real trade.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best strategy for their love of small things, like operating Guve in a short amount of time is because of the opportunity to start a business reaching its targets. Some practical examples of strategies and posting here again. and mai ne kbhi bhi are mai trading pairs, ki nhi is ka spread other pairs in high regard. aur ager hum ko 30 pips sure the results of krte hi for hum kafi ache traders bn skte hi. aur mai you go to the market kbhi kbhi hi bilkul easy hoti hai jub aap easy 30 pips results kr skte ho market time hours of profit results because kafi muskil ho jata hai

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for cutting this strategy. I have learned this strategy from this thread. so I will try to use this gbpjpy strategy in my dimo trading. and this pair shows a very high movement and I think if we trade this pair then we have to use proper money management and also we must have a very good analysis otherwise we can lose a large amount in a single trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sangar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This must use the analysis of market conditions movements, so that all movements of traders in trading must be able to read trade movements and training so that the direction of movement of trading trends in market prices and the euro / jpy main achi movement of hot hai aur every day hurts pips gain kr skte hi. the bus is the main trading partner k liye acha knowledge of aur capital bhi sahi hona chahiye. kiyu main quick move kuch bhi ho jata hai.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping System # 1 (Economic news release)

Look for important news to be released. Choose the most influential one that is expected to shake the market well. Once you get the news (the latest can be found on any Forex economic calendar) find out which currency pairs will be affected.

Now, 15 minutes before the data is released, place buy / sell stop orders on both sides 15 pips from the current price. Half an hour before the big news, the Forex market is usually flat out, no significant trading is done, currencies are often 'stuck' in a tight small range.

When important news is released, currencies will move easily, resulting in large pip movements in both directions. By using this scalping strategy, traders can enter and exit trades in seconds with almost zero risk.

After briefly studying a particular currency pair and its reaction to the news, traders can predict the direction of price spikes and length of movement in pips to set entries and profit targets more accurately.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ism 30 profit lene ka koi matlab nhi hai mai issme trading because sahi nhi samghta hun kyoki ism spread bahut adhik hota hai trading ism karana abstruse hota hia only through capital itna bhi nhi hota hia jisse mai isme kar karun trade and there are many indicators adhik hota hai trading ism because of abstruse hota hia only through capital itna bhi nhi hota hia jisse mai isme kar karun trade and there are many indicators now used to realize market and trend lines. I also use several indicators. But I like Alligator oscillator and Bollinger Band very much. With these two indicators helping me get in right at the right time it also helps me to realize the trend line .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 126 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast