+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 126 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Thread: 30pips strategy for gbpjpy.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I support you fully. The above is a good strategy. I thank you for sharing your strategy here. But you want to say that all indicators give results based on a graph pattern. So I followed the charts more and more. and I don't think that this strategy can make a big profit. Because I have used this strategy on a demo account but I have not benefited from that strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good to share it but I don't think this will work because most of the challenges of the previous level price and not breakout from the previous price when you discussed and some time the price is heading but can't keep prices upside down and what we get as a break? The best thing is we have to wait for the breakout the previous day and than after the first correction we entered. and, that is the unique result of my friend's survey ... waiting for 30 pips from the open market and entry point ... but, I feel stressed with GBP / Jpy because the pair has a large spread ... but, I will try this strategy and I will share the results here ... thank you for sharing ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for a good strategy 30 pips is really good for beginners like me all day and with lots of good you can always get Your best results from the market throughout the day I want if you can provide more information about the very best time to take advantage of this strategy and can I use this for other couples. and yar ap na boht achi or the best information de ha mara newbie log services ko haum to the main ese chaker rahata han k koi pest achi or da best strategy or hum to be trading in boht sara profit obtained kar skaana agr ap services expert hamara newbie services information on data information to be achi han bro,

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waw a simple strategy that the system only issues wit sell stop buy stop orders high and low yesterday is very simple in my opinion this strategy helps traders who are still confused with several other strategies and use this strategy on the side. this gives the best results. but don't use this on the flat market ... use you follow this on the daily chart. so ... maybe you haven't got 2-3 days continuously the chance to enter. but after that, you get a continuous chance to make a profit. guaranteed.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,095 Times in 4,522 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your strategy is good for guve it a try I love to trade with small targets cause this type of trades reaches its target within a short period of time. Please make some real examples of your strategy and post here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your strategy is good for guve it a try I love to trade with small targets cause this type of trades reaches its target within a short period of time. Please make some real examples of your strategy and post here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your strategy is good for guve it a try I love to trade with small targets cause this type of trades reaches its target within a short period of time. Please make some real examples of your strategy and post here

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye staergy ko maine yoi tube pe bhi dekha hai bahut sare trader is use kar rahe hai ajkal aur unhe success bhi ho raha hai isme mai iska use karne ke bare mai soch rahi hu

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have you try this before telling us ? if yes then we can also try it on demo account if it works then wow and thanks to you but agar ye kaam nahi krti to hamain is par mazeed sochne our samjhne ki zaroorat hei our is main experience hasil karne ki zaroorat hei

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kheyal sy 20_30 pips ki strategy bohat hai apko forex main profit k leye our ye strategy bohat zaror hai on ologon k leye jo forex main new ayen hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 126 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast