+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, using other indicators like RSI, Stochastic will give you better result than using nina. I have tested similar type of indicator some days ago but it didn't give me the profit I expected. However, depending 100% percent in one indicator shouldn't be done.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Though attending to trading its vital to travel with the indications additionally we've got to travel with the staying power and skill is very important in trading. We should select the demo account to urge the educational and skill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    yar ap na boht ache or best indicator ka bara main information de ha es laya main es froum ko used kata hon ak to es sa hama bonus milta ha es laya main ap ko kata hoon k jub tak ap boht ache or best strategy bana ga to ap ko trading ka bara main full information dan ga,

Junior Member jaket is an unknown quantity at this point jaket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremeclash View Post
    mate pls give us that type of thing regularly that we can do something better here and do a great business in FOREX .
    I m newbie here and want to know everything about Forex . But this is just time of netter now after join here .
    before I tell you something, I want to ask you what you want to know about forex. This forum has been available in many thread about forex, maybe you could start by reading the thread on the forum forex beginer.

Junior Member xtremeclash is an unknown quantity at this point xtremeclash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mate pls give us that type of thing regularly that we can do something better here and do a great business in FOREX .
    I m newbie here and want to know everything about Forex . But this is just time of netter now after join here .

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    bahi min wasa to es forum main newbie hon lakin pahr be mauaja one month ho ga ha trading karta hoa mauaja es fourm ke boht achi tara samaja a he ah lakin phar be mauaja abi boht kucha sekana ha es forum sa lakin mauja abi tak indicator ka bara man ko samaja nahi a rahhi ha es laaaya ko ha jo mari madad kara ga

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once i have downloaded this indicator. But i didn't find any option to use it. But it looks like a good indicator to me. Is there anyone who can tell me how to use this indicator?

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    actually there is no any best indicator such as time dolly is an idcators. it have powerful work some time. it is a auto indicator which set stoploss
    and take profits. i set resistant and support from own power. otherwise the single indicator work properly sometime.

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    I have downloaded this indicator and put it on my indicators folder. I cannot get this in my mt4 platform. I tried hard, but still i did not manage to get it yet. Please help me how to use that indicator. I am interested on this indicator.
    Copies and place on file the indicator Metatrader 4. Expet -> Indicators and paste it there, then restart again your Meta Trader and call her back through your meta software. If that also does not work, check again there is little possibility of errors .....

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for your sharing, you give your thread with the title "Highest Probability Indicator". Can you prove your words ?? How much is the accurate of this strategy ?? Is the profit 100% or ?? How about the false signal ?? Because many indicators give us false signal, how can we anticipate it ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)