+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already used long before your post.. Nina and Anina both of them.. But all of them failed to me in my demo accounts.. I also tried to combine this indicators with others but failed to receive any positive results.. it only work a little bit in h4 candle.. If anyone want to use this I will suggest to use this timeframe.. Good Luck..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kalponick For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20), shafiqahmad (2019-05-16), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-29)

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    Here is a depiction of what this indicator does.
    indicators show you give and looks very easy to predict where the market price will move. I look at the intersection with the indicator below the price it's very easy to read. What do you think-we've tried for some time to come, and how the results obtained? Please picture in general. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to songkok For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member rajib is an unknown quantity at this point rajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with all these four thinks its sensitivity to the market movement is exemplary .this is the indicator that i trader with my eyes closed ...trading ever signal and that it does not give you false .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rajib For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-20)

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here is a depiction of what this indicator does.
    Attached Images  

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rookie001 For This Useful Post:

badare001 (2013-05-30), Mureedabbas (2019-05-20), shafiqahmad (2019-05-16), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Highest Probablity Indicator!

This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    Attached Files

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rookie001 For This Useful Post:

anuj (2012-10-17), HP2018 (2019-02-17), Mureedabbas (2019-05-20), Mustansir (2018-05-19), surya88 (2013-12-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57

Subscribe to this Thread (3)