+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good Post. I like your post because I search this indicator many times,
    I just download this and apply it in my real trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    I advise you to stay away from this index that is known about him that he redraws itself and if you make a buck Taste will make sure of yourself. Stay away from him and not go behind his reference so as not to regret You're free ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    I advise you to stay away from this index that is known about him that he redraws itself and if you make a buck Taste will make sure of yourself. Stay away from him and not go behind his reference so as not to regret You're free ..

Member Humayun is on a distinguished road Humayun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for nice indicator, although i have not test, i wish it will work well. i am new trader in forex , i don't have proper knowledge about indicator so if you have any information please inform me to this e-mail humayun1278@gmail.com . best of luck.

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a pretty good indicator. but I need to try it on demo account. This indicator about where the good pair? in TF how? its entry and exit ways how? how his stop losses?
    there may be a member here who had been taking in account how real can share the results. Thank you for sharing

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that almost all the indicators have weaknesses and strengths of each, so for me there is nothing perfect in applying indikrator only because all of the previous data set,,,
    but so far I like the CCI and RSI have my own modifications, and of course some supplemental indicators as confirmation to enter the market

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    This indicator is giving very good signal in my trading , by downloading this i used this in my trading , i think it can be very much help in my trading thank you my friend for giving this indicator, i think all of trader should use it.
    Yes. indicator on the share pack is pretty good here I also have used these indicators are just indicators sometimes
    give flase signal due to the fast-moving market and sinyalpun change that had to be changed so buy sell

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this system, maybe I can modify my system is still using a moving average cross. whether for a different timeframe we have to set the difference anyway?

Banned asfari is an unknown quantity at this point asfari's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you you have to share a very simple indicator to us, the indicators are most suitable for use in tf how much and how many pip stop loss of use of ever entry position indicator gives a false signal if the usual indicators that are waiting to cross a line of one of them often giving a false sinya my personal experience

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    Here is a depiction of what this indicator does.
    thanks for chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)