+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    its really a good indicator is a four-year tf never repair what is right for you biasannya indicators and targets a number of points in such a position indicator stokhati os but the difference in your indicator so there is a signal indicator may never give a false signal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have come across many of this forex systems and indicators and what they have failed to address effectively is the issue of how you can use them in a time frame. i develop my system myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators in the download is complete, hopefully the results are satisfactory. Thanks for the indicators that you provide here, if there are other indicators do not forget the share again,

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing indicator in this world is perfect... they will be have some weekness
    but we have to use indicator to give us the information...

Junior Member gune22 is an unknown quantity at this point gune22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While likely to trading its essential to move with the indicators also we have to go with the patience and practical experience is significant in trading.we have to go for the demo account to get the learning and experience.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    what about take profit and stop loss? also, can we use it in another time frame? because i can't monitor the chart every hour. i have another bussiness, so i prefer trade in long term. usually i use H4 or D1. and what pair suit the best?

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l have some similar indicators which l am using right now.actually when the trend is strong it gives very nice signals but when the trend stays in a tight range you can get so many wrong signals as we can see on the image above also.but if a day trader will just follow all of the signals nonestop he or she can finish the day with profit.l want to ask if what is your SL and TP setting for this indicator.when you receive signals for sell or buy how do you place your SL and TP.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is rattling a groovy indicator is a four-year tf never repair what is ripe for you biannual indicators and targets a figure of points in such a occupation indicator stochastic os but the disagreement in your indicator so there is a communicate indicator may never consecrate a artificial signaling

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pochwa View Post
    This may be formed due to a long trend, so this must be very mmebutuhkan power margin to withstand the ongoing pips ..
    and in the longterm you will get a lot of pips, but with a long time ..
    indeed each trader to get the pip tang must be wait in the lot covered it, I think this is the case sir, in terms of patience waiting for a beginner trader is tested for long-lasting or only temporary

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is very good to see, and it is like a filter for bollingerbands, so we will get the good datas and make it as the signals in our trading,so my friend is there any rules or setting for it ? and how good for the results after you used it ?
    thank you very much
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)