+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    what about take profit and stop loss? also, can we use it in another time frame? because i can't monitor the chart every hour. i have another bussiness, so i prefer trade in long term. usually i use H4 or D1. and what pair suit the best?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the more honest in the market index is an indicator of saturation on the big FPS such as 4 hours and I prefer the Daily and accessed a lot of targets, a large RSI

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    Actually there is no any best Indicator such as time. Dolly is an indicator. It have powerful work some time. It is a auto indicator which set Stoploss and take profits. It set resistant and support from own power. Otherwise the single indicator work properly sometime. it is bollingerbond, RSI, Zigzag etc. Most of trader indicate themselves from this single indicator setting. I use these renowned indicator and gave me best result. I say with honor this indicator highest probability in the forex trade market.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

its really a good indicator is a four-year tf never repair what is right for you biasannya indicators and targets a number of points in such a position indicator stokhati os but the difference in your indicator so there is a signal indicator may never give a false signal

Senior Member lekan is an unknown quantity at this point lekan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    highest probabily indicator wll i have just downloaded it right now to check how good this strategy is, i am going to demo traded it because it better to try it on demo before going to trade it live

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical indicators are one of the strongest tools that we rely on to achieve big profits, but there are some technical indicators which are the cause of the loss ratio to be large and therefore we have to know what is the best indicator before starting to work officially this indicator Technical

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great job bro.
    but i got some fake signal with this indicator it show signals within a short movement .
    i do not know how can i make it better.please help me.
    thanks

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    alright lets make use of this Highest Probability Indicator and see how far we can go in making use of this Highest Probability Indicator and i really want to know the best time frame to make use of this Highest Probability Indicator because i so much believe there most be a time frame to get the best way this Highest Probability Indicator works.
    I also agree with your opinion sir, if it is a good indicator for me to apply in the business menjalanakan tradinga then I would use this strategy. but before that I will also be testing it in my demo account first.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the problem with indicator is they lag no indicator is 100% accurate, i dont really understand your indicator can you please tell us how to use it properly and those it repaint

Member Mr 92 is an unknown quantity at this point Mr 92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

While going to trading its important to go with the indicators also we have to go with the patience and experience is important i n trading.we must go for the demo account to get the learning and experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)