बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.00 USD
    Thanks
    I think this is a pretty good indicator. but I need to try it on demo account. This indicator about where the good pair? in TF how? its entry and exit ways how? how his stop losses?
    there may be a member here who had been taking in account how real can share the results. Thank you for sharing

2. Device
    Member Humayun is on a distinguished road Humayun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    36.73 USD
    Thanks
    thank you for nice indicator, although i have not test, i wish it will work well. i am new trader in forex , i don't have proper knowledge about indicator so if you have any information please inform me to this e-mail humayun1278@gmail.com . best of luck.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    267.90 USD
    Thanks
    I advise you to stay away from this index that is known about him that he redraws itself and if you make a buck Taste will make sure of yourself. Stay away from him and not go behind his reference so as not to regret You're free ..

Senior Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.70 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    I advise you to stay away from this index that is known about him that he redraws itself and if you make a buck Taste will make sure of yourself. Stay away from him and not go behind his reference so as not to regret You're free ..

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    155.40 USD
    Thanks
    Good Post. I like your post because I search this indicator many times,
    I just download this and apply it in my real trade.

Senior Member newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1067.42 USD
    Thanks
    well it is very good to see, and it is like a filter for bollingerbands, so we will get the good datas and make it as the signals in our trading,so my friend is there any rules or setting for it ? and how good for the results after you used it ?
    thank you very much
    do the best we can

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75.90 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pochwa View Post
    This may be formed due to a long trend, so this must be very mmebutuhkan power margin to withstand the ongoing pips ..
    and in the longterm you will get a lot of pips, but with a long time ..
    indeed each trader to get the pip tang must be wait in the lot covered it, I think this is the case sir, in terms of patience waiting for a beginner trader is tested for long-lasting or only temporary

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    244.80 USD
    Thanks
    this is rattling a groovy indicator is a four-year tf never repair what is ripe for you biannual indicators and targets a figure of points in such a occupation indicator stochastic os but the disagreement in your indicator so there is a communicate indicator may never consecrate a artificial signaling

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    226.00 USD
    Thanks
    l have some similar indicators which l am using right now.actually when the trend is strong it gives very nice signals but when the trend stays in a tight range you can get so many wrong signals as we can see on the image above also.but if a day trader will just follow all of the signals nonestop he or she can finish the day with profit.l want to ask if what is your SL and TP setting for this indicator.when you receive signals for sell or buy how do you place your SL and TP.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    what about take profit and stop loss? also, can we use it in another time frame? because i can't monitor the chart every hour. i have another bussiness, so i prefer trade in long term. usually i use H4 or D1. and what pair suit the best?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast