+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Senior Member rmizanur is an unknown quantity at this point rmizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically no indicator gives 100% accurate data, you should always bear in mind that, your strategy is best strategy- always share your trading idea with successful trader is so much beneficial in forex-yet i will try your indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I look at the intersection with the indicator below the price it's very easy to read. What do you think-we've tried for some time to come, and how the results obtained? Please picture in general.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    signs explain to you provide and looks very simple to estimate where the rate will shift. I look at the junction with the signal below the cost it's very readable. What do you think-we've tried for a while to come, and how the outcomes obtained? Please image in general

Member laup is an unknown quantity at this point laup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Highest Probablity Indicator!

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.

Member mahiabida is an unknown quantity at this point mahiabida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded and installed it just now, Its simply awesome.
    It indicates the support level and the resistance level continuously.
    Also provides the sell and the buy signal with the opening point.
    Thanks a lot for provides this.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you you have to share a very simple indicator to us, the indicators are most suitable for use in tf how much and how many pip stop loss of use of ever entry position indicator gives a false signal if the usual indicators that are waiting to cross a line of one of them often giving a false sinya my personal experience

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmember View Post
    A 95% accuracy rate sounds too good to be true. This seems to be a MA based indicator and is not always the best to use. As with any indicator you will always need a stop loss and a take profit. No strategy is complete without it otherwise you will be hoping and not trading properly.
    Its seems you don't understand what indicator is in the first place. First off all indicators is 100% accurate not 95% accurate or even not 99% accurate its always 100% accurate since its a formula. Secondly indicators gives data not information. So how can you say its 95% accurate? What is the error or the mistake in computation? In indicators what we need is to understand its function and understand what data is showing.
    Anyway when you say that indicator you will always need a stop loss and a take profit I know from their that you don't have a clue what you are doing about. What is the connection of an indicator to SL and TP? SL and TP is only use when you have a position. Theirs no such thing as using SL and TP in indicator. lols.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    A little bump here....

Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    I have been trading it for years now and ... ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate.
    You have trade it for "years" but you don't know for sure about the result, only "it was said"?

Give me a break!!

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A 95% accuracy rate sounds too good to be true. This seems to be a MA based indicator and is not always the best to use. As with any indicator you will always need a stop loss and a take profit. No strategy is complete without it otherwise you will be hoping and not trading properly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)