+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Senior Member anuj is an unknown quantity at this point anuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how this indicator works dude like if it give signal of up side than instant buy or after some tume buy
    please give uour view about buying and sselling point .... thanks in advance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really find it strange to use the language, if want to learn about these systems just have to read it agan wrote from the front yard to the end, if there is not understand can ask in this tread, there must be help accountable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    Here is a depiction of what this indicator does.
    thanks sir for you share strategy...very clear to look this indicator. could this indicator for all pairs sir??
    i have to try this indicator very clear to EU... how to plan mm with this indicator sir?

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shepon93 View Post
    As we must have all notice in forex trading big business, there is no display that has the maximum prospect of making profits for a forex trader. All indicators have the probability of making a lot of profits for forex traders.

All indicators have the probability to be lagging and wrong, the nature of All indicators adalh follow the movement, a movement analysis of the trend for open positions, forex trading should not following trends are lagging indicators and late

Member onlinedollars is an unknown quantity at this point onlinedollars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems difficult to me and i think its only profitable when the market has a definite trend but how do
    you work in side way market i use matrix and thv4 indicators and they give me accurate result that not meaning
    you are wrong but every one has his own understandable strategy which he must stuck with it

Member ingsun is an unknown quantity at this point ingsun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you friend .. whether the rule and it applies to all indicators pair? if you say that the accuracy of this strategy is 95%, what are the things that cause this error and problematic strategy that do not achieve 100% accuracy? Thank you very much

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer_Alajalen View Post
    i am advising everyone to try the
    THV stratigey And SEKLEPHEER strategy because they are the best
    in forex trading business should consider the risks and margins correctly because of the potential loss is greater than profit.selalu consider the risk of loss if any of the analysis, based on the daily trend should use appropriate stop loss margins and do not overtrade

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we must have all notice in forex trading big business, there is no display that has the maximum prospect of making profits for a forex trader. All indicators have the probability of making a lot of profits for forex traders.

Member 931175 is an unknown quantity at this point 931175's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already used long before your post.. Nina and Anina both of them.. But all of them failed to me in my demo accounts.. I also tried to combine this indicators with others but failed to receive any positive results.. it only work a little bit in h4 candle.. If anyone want to use this I will suggest to use this timeframe.. Good Luck..

Banned Amer_Alajalen is an unknown quantity at this point Amer_Alajalen's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am advising everyone to try the
    THV stratigey And SEKLEPHEER strategy because they are the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)