+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Banned faruk339 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk339's Avatar
    Thanks
    The narrative style remains free and artistic, whereas modern history has by contrast almost entirely abandoned narration and turned to the critical debate of interpretations. Novels are seen as part of the realm of "art",

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zafar3536 is an unknown quantity at this point zafar3536's Avatar
    Thanks
    यह एक यूरोपीय और विनियमित फर्म का लाइसेंस निवेश है. यह भी नियमित आधार पर लेखा परीक्षा की है सबसे अच्छा व्यापार व्यवहार सुनिश्चित करने के.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    no indicator will give you 100% success in trading.you try your best but you have to lose some of your trades.that is obvious.is their any experience trader who has not loose a single trade.But question is that how less you loose i think.to minimize your lose percentage you have to work on your own strategy i think

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    the highest probablity indicator is the moving average since when you are making money than you need take good care so that you choose the right direction where your trades are moving.

Junior Member mandaufx is on a distinguished road mandaufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator shows you give and looks very easy to predict where the market will move. I see the junction with the indicator below the price it is very easy to read. What do you think-we tried for some time to come, and how the results obtained? Please picture in general. thank you for share

Banned sejiti.rp is an unknown quantity at this point sejiti.rp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Show indicators and shows you a very easy to predict where the market price will be removed. I read it's very easy to look at the intersection with the lower value of the index. What do you think-we've some time I tried, and how to get results? The pictures please.

Member Lancer is an unknown quantity at this point Lancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for the good indicator. As you said it can be considered a system by itself.in fact moving average can be used as a support and resistance too and this my favourite usage of it

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skyonline7866 View Post
    I look at the intersection with the indicator below the price it's very easy to read. What do you think-we've tried for some time to come.Otherwise the single indicator work properly sometime. it is bollingerbond, RSI, Zigzag etc. Most of trader indicate themselves from this single indicator setting. I use these renowned indicator and gave me best result.
    Forex trading is very easy if you have indicators that help us to determine the direction of the trend analysis for the open position so that the appropriate movement patterns in all time frames based on the data so that the data will be more accurate indicator to be able to do the open position in accordance with the trend that is happening

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    I look at the intersection with the indicator below the price it's very easy to read. What do you think-we've tried for some time to come.Otherwise the single indicator work properly sometime. it is bollingerbond, RSI, Zigzag etc. Most of trader indicate themselves from this single indicator setting. I use these renowned indicator and gave me best result.

Member akhin is an unknown quantity at this point akhin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)