+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Senior Member shonalii is an unknown quantity at this point shonalii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why don't you consider getting the benefits and prevent the reduction? In addition, surely we can use in the next time frame? Simply because I cannot check a specific chart or graph, and every hour or so. I have another company, so I will choose the industry about permanent. I usually use H4 or D1. And what exactly two suits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nina and anina both of them. But all of them failed to me in my demo accounts. I also tried to combine this indicators with other but failed to received any positive resutls. It only work a little but in h4 candle. If anyone want to use this i will suggest to use this timeframe. i still prefer to use simple and basic indicator and strategy. Right now I only use macd and alligator. That all that I am using in forex trading and so far each week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdoumoney is an unknown quantity at this point abdoumoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks brother for this nice indicator,I will tray it one my demo acount for some times and
    I will share with friends here the rusalut of it.

Member Taha is an unknown quantity at this point Taha's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah really it is so useful signal for all investors to create more earnings because it is using the shifting regular go over technique and this technique will be so excellent for any investor to create enough earnings .

Member Usman Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Usman Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should try hyberbola indicator to analyze the level of volatality in the market, this is high recommended and desirable indicator, if volatality is high in the market, avoid certain strategies such as scalping as well as hedging and wait for low volatality in the market.

Senior Member hablu44 is an unknown quantity at this point hablu44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we got to the jaws of the price of any available, so that if, indeed, in this way, and I will draw you a free consultation to determine abstain. Go, and from the standpoint of principle, even back to you if you do not regret it.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing this indicator with us and based on your positive reviews about it, i will use it to see its performance although i have some reservation about it based on the picture that you posted.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    thanks for sharing, I immediately downloaded the indicator, I would test, hopefully good ...

Member Taha is an unknown quantity at this point Taha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have just obtain the indicator and straight connect it into my mt4. I am a beginner in currency trading, so genuinely I am still looking for the indicators which is fit for me, and of course successful.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I already used long before your post.. Semitic deity and Ania each of them.. however all of them didn't Pine Tree State in my demo accounts.. I additionally tried to mix this indicators with others however didn't receive any positive results.. it solely work a little bit in h4 candle.. If anyone wish to use this i will be able to counsel to use this time frame.. Good Luck............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)