+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Junior Member xtremeclash is an unknown quantity at this point xtremeclash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.4 USD
    Thanks
    mate pls give us that type of thing regularly that we can do something better here and do a great business in FOREX .
    I m newbie here and want to know everything about Forex . But this is just time of netter now after join here .

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member jaket is an unknown quantity at this point jaket's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremeclash View Post
    mate pls give us that type of thing regularly that we can do something better here and do a great business in FOREX .
    I m newbie here and want to know everything about Forex . But this is just time of netter now after join here .
    before I tell you something, I want to ask you what you want to know about forex. This forum has been available in many thread about forex, maybe you could start by reading the thread on the forum forex beginer.

Member Maham Gill is on a distinguished road Maham Gill's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    498.65 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    yar ap na boht ache or best indicator ka bara main information de ha es laya main es froum ko used kata hon ak to es sa hama bonus milta ha es laya main ap ko kata hoon k jub tak ap boht ache or best strategy bana ga to ap ko trading ka bara main full information dan ga,

Banned jahangir2812 is an unknown quantity at this point jahangir2812's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    607 USD
    Thanks
    Though attending to trading its vital to travel with the indications additionally we've got to travel with the staying power and skill is very important in trading. We should select the demo account to urge the educational and skill.

Senior Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.2 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion, using other indicators like RSI, Stochastic will give you better result than using nina. I have tested similar type of indicator some days ago but it didn't give me the profit I expected. However, depending 100% percent in one indicator shouldn't be done.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    38.7 USD
    Thanks
    I think ADX is Highest Probablity Indicator in forex. ADX helps me to measures how strong a trend is.It fluctuates from 0 to 100, with readings below 20 indicating a weak trend and readings above 50 signaling a strong trend. ADX can be used as confirmation whether the pair could possibly continue in its current trend or not.

Banned abdillahikbal is an unknown quantity at this point abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    122.4 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by md satu View Post
    actually there is no any best indicator such as time.......dolly is an indicator........i have powerful work some time ......it is a auto indicator which set stop loss..
    continue what should we do if we do not believe any of the indicators? This makes no sense sir, then there how we can become a professional trader if we do not believe in an indicator? What will we do

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    256.75 USD
    Thanks
    This indicator is giving very good signal in my trading , by downloading this i used this in my trading , i think it can be very much help in my trading thank you my friend for giving this indicator, i think all of trader should use it.

Senior Member maulana is on a distinguished road maulana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86.1 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    thanks my friend, i also used Nina_StepMA_1 indicator for my strategy last 3 months ago... but nowadays i am not use Nina_StepMA_1 indicator because this indicator is repaint... sometimes gave sell signal then in few minute change gave buy signal... i feel confused with this repaint indicator...
    please click THANKS

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member Hiron is an unknown quantity at this point Hiron's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31.2 USD
    Thanks
    Thanks to share it with me. I just download it via your links.
    At now I would apply it in platform and observe what will happen?

+ Reply to Thread