+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es market ma kafi zaida achy indicator bi hay bhaiya g ,jo k hamay market k bary ma kafi badiya jankari daity hay , hum un ko use kar k market ma kafi acha paisa kama sakty hay lakin hamay achi practice zarur kar laini cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxwin View Post
    Ye indicator dekhne me to bahut achchi lag rahi hai aur agar ye repaint nahi hua yani ki ye apne signal ko baar baar change nahi karta hai to hum ess indicator ka use karke achchi profit earn kar sakte hai aur ess indicator ka use hum apne kisi bhi strategy ke sath merge karke kar sakte hai.
    Bhai indicator humare liye kafi acha hota hai, bas usko humare ko achi tarah se test karke dekhna hota hai, agar acha work koi indicator karta hai, to bhai uske sath mein trading karke humko acha fayda ho sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I saw your indicator but I was unable to understand some things , can please explain further so that there can be better understanding of the indicator and can be efficiently used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member donpat007 is an unknown quantity at this point donpat007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will try that and see if i can make profit from that indicator and see how it works and maximize my profit and minimize my losses too. thank you very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned impexo27 is on a distinguished road impexo27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it is really important for us to get a good probability setup or strategy that gives us good probabilities to make money. But many of the traders dont poses that high probability trading setups and lack behind the successful traders who owns one or built one. So it is better for us to do as much research needed to make a good strategy to make money. If you cannot make a good strategy you will not make good money.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

The MARKET is a probability game in which you make money when your trading or winning probability is more than 50 percent. Say a good probability is something around 60 percent. which is sometime really difficult to get. Because if you make right decisions the 60 percent of the time than you are making good progress and money which a very few of the people can make. So be good at choosing strategies.

Senior Member kk4350 is an unknown quantity at this point kk4350's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well acordung to me bollinger band is good indicator for trading its trend is always perfect a new bie should use this indicator for their trading also you can use stocistical oscillator for yiur trading it is also to be good indictor

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am agree with you that your indicators is useful and it can be useful to the other too but i feel that its not necessary to use indicators for trading and i prefer to use the personal analysis for trading

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is indicator k use say me nay kafi kuch he seekha hai aur samjha hai jis k bad mjhay market ki movement k baray me pata chala hai aur me agay barh paya hun is ki waja say market kafi had tak jo predict hoti hai wo sahi hoti hai aur us ki waja say he sara kam banta hai.

Member noorkausar is an unknown quantity at this point noorkausar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    probality ka ye matlb nahi hy k humy ye indcator 100 percent correct result hy humy chyae k hum mukhtalif indicators k zariye isko apply akren is tarah hum bht ziada profit ker sakty hen forex trading mein

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this indicator too easy to read. but whether the indicator is able to read market movements random. if this indicator can generate great opportunities for profits it may have been well aware of the user in the use of these indicators

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)