+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member salmansha is an unknown quantity at this point salmansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Along with most of them is the number of the level of sensitivity to movement market truly exemplary. This is a pointer to a dealer with our eye .sometimes the transfer of investment did not give you a fake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Khans is on a distinguished road Khans's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap nay bro jo show kiya howa hai bahot easy hai our may is ko zaror use karonga tak may kuch decisions long who is liyeh k images may sub indicator achay hotay hai magar real may kafi bead

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    the super highest probability indicator for me is myself. i do not trust any kind of indicator because it can be wrong, and i can lose much because using that. so believe in yourself is the most important point besides trusting the indicator. thanks...

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello brother, a great strategy, but please describe to us on Frame works in order to try it in demo in the coming days, actually what I saw in the picture they are wonderful

Banned bondho1 is an unknown quantity at this point bondho1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would advise you to stay away from illegal index. This alone, if you create a style package can provide for himself for five years. Keep your eyes and not a link and is therefore without regret ... ...

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Show you give and loos very easy to predict where the market price will move. I look at the interesection with the indicator below the price it is very easy to read. What do you think we tried for some time to come, and how the resutls obtained. i already used long before your post. Nina and anina both of them. But all of them failed to me in my demo account. I also tried to combine this indicators with others.

Member Taha is an unknown quantity at this point Taha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very simple to estimate where the rate will shift. I look at the intersection with the signal below the cost it very easily readable. What do you think we tried for a while to come, and how the outcomes acquired in common lengthy before your publish. But all of them did not me in my records. I also tried to merge this signs with others but did not acquired any positive.

Banned shama12 is an unknown quantity at this point shama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i without a doubt applied long before the article.. Nina as well as Anina both of these.. Although these did not me personally within my test accounts.. My partner and i in addition experimented with to mix that signs along with other people but did not obtain just about any positive results.. this just perform a bit with h4 candlepower unit.. In case any individual would like to take advantage of this I will advocate to utilize that time frame.. Enjoy..

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmudi View Post
    its really a good indicator is a four-year tf never repair what is right for you biasannya indicators and targets a number of points in such a position indicator stokhati os but the difference in your indicator so there is a signal indicator may never give a false signal
    I agree, that a good trading system that has been tested a few years, especially if the indicators are accurate up to 80% ...

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Highest probablity indicator behter hotay hin is lay kay indicator bohat achay hotay hin ap is se itna fida hasil kar latay hin akp soch he ap ki. agar ap hard work nahi karin gay to ap ko success nahi milay gi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)