+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iindicators hmari help ke lie hote hein and sabhi indicator hmari help karte hein lekin je sure nahi hota he ke indicator hmari har wakat help kare ,indicators hmari kai bar help karte hein and kai bar nahi bi karte

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, high-risk trading strategies, a writer well-informed and well-known trading educator Robert Miner describes all aspects of a commercially practical access to the output it has developed during his distinguished career year twenty- two. The result is a comprehensive approach to trading that will allow you to trade confidently in a variety of markets and time. Written with the serious trader in mind that this reliable source of knowledge is a documented comprehensive approach to analyzing market behavior, identifying profitable trade patterns, and implementation and management of trading of access to the exit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already used long before your post.. Semitic deity and Anina each of them.. however all of them did not ME in my demo accounts.. I additionally tried to mix this indicators with others however did not receive any positive results.. it solely work somewhat bit in h4 candle.. If anyone need to use this i will be able to counsel to use this timeframe.. Good Luck....

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    from your image it seams that the indicator will work very well. i found from your image that the signal is less laggard than any other indicator. i got it and i am sure i will used them very soon. i hope it will work very well. as you say it is 95% profitable then i will become rich very soon. its arrow formation lock great and the exact entry and exit point. thank you a lot to provide us such good indicator.

Senior Member faridshawky is an unknown quantity at this point faridshawky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used for a long time before publishing your .. Nina and Annina each of .. But all of them failed me in my demo accounts .. I also tried to combine these indicators with others but failed to get any positive results .. Works just a little bit in the H4 candle ..If anyone want to use this and will suggest the use of this time frame with Forex

Senior Member evalia is an unknown quantity at this point evalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newbie, is there any friends who would help me to share the indicators are profitable and indicators that can provide buy or sell signals accurately to play in EURUSD? thank.

Member opos01 is an unknown quantity at this point opos01's Avatar
    Thanks
    As i definitely implemented millions of years before ones own blog post.. Nina and even Ania each of those of those.. Though just about all did not all of us inside paper trading provides.. As i moreover tested to mix it warning signs through many others though did not have any specific good success.. the application primarily get the job done some on h4 luminous constructed of wax.. In cases where everybody like to make use Most definitely I'll indicate to utilize it time-frame.. I wish you all..

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though attending to buying and selling it's essential to travel using the indicator also we've got to travel using the stamina as well as proficiency is essential throughout buying and selling. We need to simply select the demo account to craving the educative as well as proficiency.

Senior Member fxmax is an unknown quantity at this point fxmax's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, using other indicators like RSI, Stochastic will give you better result than using nina. I have tested similar type of indicator some days ago but it didn't give me the profit I expected. However, depending 100% percent in one indicator shouldn't be done...thank you

Senior Member kalima is an unknown quantity at this point kalima's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes forex is a good business and earning able able money. and any educated people able able money to earning this business the business easy business because this able able money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)