+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad View Post
    Yes i also think that this indicator give about 80 to 85 percent accurate because i am using this indicator and i think it can use the all of trader and can get good result in their trading , i think you did to us for getting good profit.
    It may give more accuracy if we can combine it with other strategy to ensure its more profitability. Trying it in my demo account and also trying to combine with other strategy to make better reasult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also think that this indicator give about 80 to 85 percent accurate because i am using this indicator and i think it can use the all of trader and can get good result in their trading , i think you did to us for getting good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    We've down loaded this kind of signal as well as stick it upon my own indications folder. My spouse and i cannot understand during my mt4 platform. when i tried out arduous on the other hand even now when i did not seem to cause the item nevertheless. You need to accomplish us a means to use which signal. now i'm engaged within this signal.

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks you very much for sharing the indicator with us and it is indeed a very good help of the new traders and the good thing is that it generates the buy or sell signals after its own analysis.The new traders can use this but its better to do the back testing.No indicator in the world of trading is the 100% profitable and we have to modify these in some good manner to get the desired results.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This might be a good idea to use a high probability indicator here, but the more important thing is does it truly work??? I think that you should make uploads about your results in the use of this indicator.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks to share it with me. I just download it via your links.
    At now I would apply it in platform and observe what will happen?

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    thanks my friend, i also used Nina_StepMA_1 indicator for my strategy last 3 months ago... but nowadays i am not use Nina_StepMA_1 indicator because this indicator is repaint... sometimes gave sell signal then in few minute change gave buy signal... i feel confused with this repaint indicator...
    please click THANKS

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    This indicator is giving very good signal in my trading , by downloading this i used this in my trading , i think it can be very much help in my trading thank you my friend for giving this indicator, i think all of trader should use it.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by md satu View Post
    actually there is no any best indicator such as time.......dolly is an indicator........i have powerful work some time ......it is a auto indicator which set stop loss..
    continue what should we do if we do not believe any of the indicators? This makes no sense sir, then there how we can become a professional trader if we do not believe in an indicator? What will we do

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ADX is Highest Probablity Indicator in forex. ADX helps me to measures how strong a trend is.It fluctuates from 0 to 100, with readings below 20 indicating a weak trend and readings above 50 signaling a strong trend. ADX can be used as confirmation whether the pair could possibly continue in its current trend or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)