+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for this beautiful explanation and clarification on this indicator means if you won a lot through this indicator should you have to mention what is the success rate of this indicator at work and in trading because there are a lot of indicators success rate is very small.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tromtrom is an unknown quantity at this point tromtrom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing your template also trading system and I feel this is a trading system that is good and suitable for the try because I think it is a very complex trading system in which to determine the open positions we are not dependent on one indicator alone, but to some indicators that help each other.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very easy to predict where the market price will move. I look at the interesection with the indicator below the price it very easy to read. What do you think we tried for some time to come, and how the results obtained in general long before your post. Nina and aniana both of them. But all of them failed to me in my accounts. I also tried to combine this indicators with others but failed to received any postivie.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by evalia View Post
    I am newbie, is there any friends who would help me to share the indicators are profitable and indicators that can provide buy or sell signals accurately to play in EURUSD? thank.
    Main aapko kahunga ki meta trader mein already kafi tops ke indicator hai, jaise MACD, RSI, Bollinger band, in indicators ki madad se aap achchi trading kisi bhi pair or metal mein kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks really it is so useful indicator for all traders to make more profits because it is using the moving average cross over strategy and this strategy will be so good for any trader to make enough profits .

Senior Member bipasa25 is an unknown quantity at this point bipasa25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have these 4 sees the level to react quickly to market movements are really exemplary. It can be a warning, broker, have their own eye disabled ... sometimes negotiations referred to and that you are not false.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I already downloaded this indicator but not sure how it work.If you describe in details it will more effective for us.Which pair is best for indicator you not clarify.Which time frame I use it.Is it repaint or non repaint indicator.

Member oja is an unknown quantity at this point oja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have just download the indicator and directly attach it into my mt4. I am a newbie in forex, so honestly I am still looking for the indicators which is fit for me, and of course profitable.

I will practice it and combine it with my current indicators. i hope it will improve my trading result.
    thanks a lot for rookie001 who had shared this indicator.

Senior Member boxpaper is an unknown quantity at this point boxpaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I swear you something, I want to ask you what you need to eff virtually forex. This assembly has been easy in numerous yarn most forex, maybe you could line by version the fomentation on the marketplace forex beginner.

Banned crestex1122 is an unknown quantity at this point crestex1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use rubicon indicator that gives me perfect stop loss and take profit levels and i follow the instuction and i get good profit but some time it is against and i face loss but i save my money due to stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)