+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I counsel you to be off which list that is recognized concerning him which redraws itself and if somebody if you are one buck flavor will make confident associated with your life. Avoid him and not travel to guiding his source so that not to help repent you are totally free.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Isn't this is one of a repaint indicator?
    For me it's no longer reliable to use in live market,
    since you can't make constant profit by relying to this indicator.
    The signals generated will be recalculated / repainting,
    whichever you may call.. for me, it's still the same.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by songkok View Post
    indicators show you give and looks very easy to predict where the market price will move. I look at the intersection with the indicator below the price it's very easy to read. What do you think-we've tried for some time to come, and how the results obtained? Please picture in general. thank you
    Bhai dekhne mein easy isliye lag raha hai, kyun ki arrow signal de rahe hai, buy aur sell ka, lekin aise indicator mein sabse jayda false breakout hote hai, dekho jaise screen shot mein hum khud hi dekh sakte hai, kitna arrow false bhi hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use simple indicators manually.I have not tried any auto indicator yet hence i don't know much about that.Thanks for sharing your indicator.I have downloaded it and will give a try of it.If i find any good result then i will try to give an update of it.Since then good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I console advance to use elemental and underlying indicator and strategy. Mitt now I exclusive use macs and alligator. that's all that I'm using in forex trading and so far apiece period I get between 50 to 100 pips.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think ADX is Highest Probablity Indicator in forex. ADX helps me to measures how strong a trend is.It fluctuates from 0 to 100, with readings below 20 indicating a weak trend and readings above 50 signaling a strong trend. ADX can be used as confirmation whether the pair could possibly continue in its current trend or not.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding i really think the Highest Probability Indicator is the moving average because as far as moving average is really concerned we can get the very best price and the direction of the trend thats what i think

Senior Member roxy161 is an unknown quantity at this point roxy161's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually there is no any best indicator such as time. dolly is an indicator. it have powerful work some time. it is a auto indicator which set stoploss and take profits it set resistant and support from own power. otherwise the single indicator work properly sometime. it is bollingerbond, rsi, is indicator and gave me best resuld i say with honor this indicator highest probability in the forex trade market..

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good seems to be an excellent indicator index will try to download and try it out on a demo account a period of time but you try cursor correctly and whether achieves good results in recent months and achieve high profits.

Senior Member mudassar004 is an unknown quantity at this point mudassar004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Per my loyal readers' request, I have decided to publish my daily high-probability, mean reversion indicator. I use this as the foundation for searching for my trades. If I find that a certain market, sector, etc. is moving towards an extreme I will add it to my watchlist over the short-term (1-5 days) to see how it performs. If it reaches an extreme, which I will indicate to my loyal subscribers in a real-time trade alert or in the weekend report, I will place a trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)