+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Probablity Indicator!

Senior Member rookie001 is on a distinguished road rookie001's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    103.3 USD
    Thanks

Highest Probablity Indicator!

This indicator is a complete system alone. I have been trading it for years now and it has never disappointed me ... from where I first found it ... it was said that it has 95% accuracy rate. And the best thing about this indicator is that it still has the same performance as of three years ago. This indicator includes 4 things ... a moving average cross, Stochastic level with price set to step behind one bar which serves as a best filter, ATR of the day of the pair and KWATR of the candles' sizes. Now with all these four things its sensitivity to the market movement is examplary. This is the indicator that I trade with my eyes closed ... trading ever signal and not that it does not give you false signals but at the end of the day you emerge a winner. When I am the most despondent and very dubious of myself as a trader I trade this indicator on all its signals.

Do your own testing and use it on your own discretion. I am not a programmer of the indicator ... whatever I have described about it is from the understanding, personal experience and looking into its MetaQuote programming matter ... nor I claim any credit for this indicator. So it is just a thing that has helped me a lot and I wanna share with people ... whoever might be benefited from it.
    Attached Files

2. Forexmart
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rookie001 For This Useful Post:

anuj (10-17-2012), surya88 (12-01-2013)

Senior Member rookie001 is on a distinguished road rookie001's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    103.3 USD
    Thanks
    Here is a depiction of what this indicator does.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	968  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rookie001 For This Useful Post:

badare001 (05-30-2013)

Junior Member rajib is an unknown quantity at this point rajib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.4 USD
    Thanks
    with all these four thinks its sensitivity to the market movement is exemplary .this is the indicator that i trader with my eyes closed ...trading ever signal and that it does not give you false .

Banned songkok is an unknown quantity at this point songkok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    Here is a depiction of what this indicator does.
    indicators show you give and looks very easy to predict where the market price will move. I look at the intersection with the indicator below the price it's very easy to read. What do you think-we've tried for some time to come, and how the results obtained? Please picture in general. thank you

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75 USD
    Thanks
    I already used long before your post.. Nina and Anina both of them.. But all of them failed to me in my demo accounts.. I also tried to combine this indicators with others but failed to receive any positive results.. it only work a little bit in h4 candle.. If anyone want to use this I will suggest to use this timeframe.. Good Luck..

Member budado is an unknown quantity at this point budado's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    292.2 USD
    Thanks
    I still prefer to use simple and basic indicator and strategy. Right now I only use macd and alligator. that's all that I'm using in forex trading and so far each week I earn between 50 to 100 pips. I know its a small amount but for me its better to have a passive income than to have an aggressive income. What important for me is the preservation of my capital funds.
    So before you even try to make a trade you must first ask your self if you want to be aggressive or passive trader. then use the funds that you need accordingly.

Junior Member tomiko is an unknown quantity at this point tomiko's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18.6 USD
    Thanks
    what about take profit and stop loss? also, can we use it in another time frame? because i can't monitor the chart every hour. i have another bussiness, so i prefer trade in long term. usually i use H4 or D1. and what pair suit the best?

Member anoha is an unknown quantity at this point anoha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    264.7 USD
    Thanks
    I advise you to stay away from this index that is known about him that he redraws itself and if you make a buck Taste will make sure of yourself. Stay away from him and not go behind his reference so as not to regret You're free ..

Member mahmudi is an unknown quantity at this point mahmudi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9 USD
    Thanks
    its really a good indicator is a four-year tf never repair what is right for you biasannya indicators and targets a number of points in such a position indicator stokhati os but the difference in your indicator so there is a signal indicator may never give a false signal

13. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.15 USD
    Thanks
    Actually there is no any best Indicator such as time. Dolly is an indicator. It have powerful work some time. It is a auto indicator which set Stoploss and take profits. It set resistant and support from own power. Otherwise the single indicator work properly sometime. it is bollingerbond, RSI, Zigzag etc. Most of trader indicate themselves from this single indicator setting. I use these renowned indicator and gave me best result. I say with honor this indicator highest probability in the forex trade market.

+ Reply to Thread