+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 653 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610 611 612 620 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6522

Thread: Importance Of Risk Analysis.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course... i agree with your post... we are on riskiest business in this world... so, first thing we must focus is about risk... and a lot of article said if we must use maximum 3%-5% risk per trade... and i always use that... and i always make analysis before entry market, because i am not gambler...
    success is my right...!!!

Senior Member rafatfx is an unknown quantity at this point rafatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the value of danger research. This is the vital factor I do before the business. I should be able to determine the chance of loss in every business I create. This can create me able to handle the resources that I have a very good job. danger in trading is the most essential factor in my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, risk analysis is similar to money management. I know they are different but I pays more attention to money management. I am not like some other traders who vary their lots depending on which trade they felt has higher chances of making profit. For me it's all the same.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you.And i want to advise new forex traders that they should start learning the forex tradings on the eurusd as it is very volitile and can give you many pips daily and also it has very low spread

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    it should be we can always minimize risk in the forex business is fine. because it's in the forex business is a very big no risk. so we did have to make calculations to manage the risks, so that we can minimize the risks properly, and it will make us have never experienced a loss is too great, and it will allow us to survive in this forex business.

Junior Member badon350 is an unknown quantity at this point badon350's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm just playing the forex when the economic news will appear only news

Senior Member Aitazazshah is an unknown quantity at this point Aitazazshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i thin k there is so important for a trader in Forex trade that first you should study and analysis about market and its direction. And b condition you made a strategy and apply this on your trade. You should make more then one strategy for a single trade..

Banned gopal420 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal420's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use risk agains my equity not on stoplose or takeprofit. because if we do not create a risk management we will always be followed by a big risk that would eliminate all of our money .. I should be able to calculate the risk of loss in every trade I make. it is very volitile and can give you many pips daily and also it has very low spread.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With a proper risk analysis, you will know where you can risk more and have a tighter stop losses than usually. This might reward you handsomely. BUt I only suggest this skills to anyone who are very comfortable in trading. If you are new, you just have to rely on money management.

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ab.mivida View Post
    Yes most of traders are thinking of investing in pairs without studies or analyses , risk analysis is very necessary a lot of traders are thinking of entering the trads in profit and deficit in deep study of the risks
    Considering Risk is the same considering the capital management, money management should be vital and either we can falling in big loss in forex trading business . that's why money management is very important and it can be make safe our capital while we continuing losses in forex trading and can't get any profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 653 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610 611 612 620 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)