+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 653 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance Of Risk Analysis.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk analysis and then putting it into our trade is very useful because it doesn't make a profit so don't feel bad that you haven't gotten a cent today, but that saves you from the huge losses that can definitely put pressure on you. and the important thing from risk analysis is that we will know whether our position is high risk or not, can give us good profits or not and how much we risk in every trade. we must know about that to prepare ourselves with possible losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tips are usually useful and we also agree with people. we must produce a personal program before starting your business. without the right program you can limit your risk and also produce beneficial benefits. we must determine the size of your transaction just by calculating your justice and also the damage ratio as well. and Look for analysis that is very important in the forex industry. Someone, after trading, tries to hunt down various indicators for this thought, they are exhausted very far from search analysis. So before trading we must stabilize through the direction of our experiment. Maybe it can make your money die.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use my dangerous values, not loss or profit .... Technical risks are effective protection and your business starts. .... other people use dangerous techniques at stop loss and focus on benefits ... The risk is very useful research that you will understand partly to get started on the journey of value relevance and learning and still find ways to be a good business with risk analysis always is a good business and appropriate situation because the risk is always here to trade in the foreign exchange business as we expect in our commercial trade.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually risk analysis is more important before you start on wokring on forex ground. if you know about saving strategies in losses. then you benefit from your capital. so you must know about all the risks to save your investment. and just jump and start trading without a convincing market situation. Within the framework of market movements before opening trades and stays, even if the plan is suitable for your various needs to check trends. if uu, you will burn more often, because you can't let the trade run by itself.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think any trader as our main work is creating cash from forex. So our ability and trading system yet because the knowledge have to be compelled to be smart and therefore the cash or danger managing could be a nice psychiatry component of obtaining the great trade and it'll direct us to form a beating free trading.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should always make a risk analysis and then formulate it into our risk management strategy as it is an important part we have to do before we starting trading in forex. as money management can make you profitable or can make you loose all your money if not done properly

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For risk analysis must have a risk management business plan in the business would be very good for us because after all we will be able to trade with us more safely using risk management such as risk management will be done we will be better in the naythuong business and will make our account safer rather than margin call. and risk analysis or risk management is very useful. Doing risk analysis, and then evolving into risk management is what we do before we jump to the important components of foreign exchange transactions. Must be able to determine what I do every risk of loss in trading. This allows you to have good bankroll management.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. I have watched many new traders as you say. I also think. Every trader must analyze before trading directly what he will do with forex. I think it's also important how many dollars he will invest in the first deposit. I think they should not invest without learning about forex. and Risk analysis is very important for some people to use risk analysis and then make a good partner and secure themselves for big analysis. in fighting most people first invest and then show an intrest risk analysis and until now they have lost their money so that they first use risk analysis and then use risk analysis.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think risk analysis is very important. This is the first thing I did before trading. I have to be able to calculate the risk of loss in every trade that I do. This can make me able to manage funds that I have a very good job. The risk in trading is the most important thing in my opinion and very useful and risk analysis, you will learn how to start the journey, gallivant. Stop losses and target profits using different risk strategies. Risk strategy to protect equipment and register your free trade. Use my Stop Loss capital for credit risk or use.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the ability to evaluate and ensure the possibility of control is an important element that we need to connect, just before we go into Forex trading. because usually we don't offer the ability to control almost always and see big opportunities, want to delete our products. and it is very important for those who want to be good traders. I suggest them to control risk first because it is very important that I am not created so that I lose my account, so please be very important and the very basic things of forex to have the risk of controlling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 653 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)