+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 653 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 6522

Thread: Importance Of Risk Analysis.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by javedahmad View Post
    Yes sr jaisa k ap jante hai k maret me business karne k lye ap ko bare bare risks uthane parte hai and i agree with you that that we must cary out a risk study and analyze the asociated risks with the forex trading.especialy jis se ap relatd ho ap use jante nhai hai
    Bhai thoda risk to udhana hi padta hai bhai, aur bina risk udhaye koi kaam karke paisa bhi nahi kama sakta hai, lekin bhai risk hamesha utna hi udhana sahi rahta hai, jitna ki agar trading mein loss ho jaye to efforts kar sake bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member AurelioLively is an unknown quantity at this point AurelioLively's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the value of assessing risk. This is probably the most important, which I end up the only fair to do so. Actually the power, you need to calculate the loss of control. Now that it can control the media, they do a good job. I think that the most important part of the risk in trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member jeffreyramirez is an unknown quantity at this point jeffreyramirez's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is always the danger and then our strategy, management of risk, because it is an important part of you should do before you start trading in the Forex market. Money management made it profitable or you will lose your money, if you can't properly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sr jaisa k ap jante hai k maret me business karne k lye ap ko bare bare risks uthane parte hai and i agree with you that that we must cary out a risk study and analyze the asociated risks with the forex trading.especialy jis se ap relatd ho ap use jante nhai hai

Member JeremiahMoyer is an unknown quantity at this point JeremiahMoyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the importance of weight of risk. This is probably the most important, which I end up the only fair to do so. Should be to calculate the loss of control over them. This may me to manage funds, we do a good job. I think that the most important part of the risk in trade

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit aur loss is the man part of our life ahr business ko karne k lye ap ko loos aur profit to hoga hi na aesa hi kuch forex me hai ager ap forex acha business karen ge to ap ko achi earning hogi aur ager ap forex k rulle ko follow nhi kya to ap ko loss hoga

Member rashidfaheem is an unknown quantity at this point rashidfaheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear risk ka analysis krna bhot zyada important hai khas kr forex trading mn is liye mn bhi hamesha rusk analysis krta rahta hon risk mangmnt we han kafi achi routine mn earning or skty hai ye aik importance matter h

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think any dealer as our main purpose is to get money from foreign exchange. So we may be forced to be forced to be reasonably capable and commercialized as a result of the data, so the money or the risk of running may be a good element of visiting a good medical professional transaction that will guide us to make Hit the spirit of business freedom.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before we should start to trade forex it important that we learn how to analyze the market, looking to indicator to trade is bad if we want to trade and make money in this trade we must learn how to analyze the market very well.

Member Azamsaleemi is an unknown quantity at this point Azamsaleemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading main success and fail say buchanay kay liay analysis main skill bohat hi important hay es say hum apnay risk ko management kar kay perfect time per trade ko open kar kay good earning kar saktay hain. es liay analysis zaroori hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 653 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)