+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 924 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 798 838 888 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 9233

Thread: Making Quick Money in Forex.

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye aik achi planning thi aur itnay kam paisoon say app ne trading kar kay kafi acha kama lia aur jo app nay ghalti ki hai wo batanay say baqi jitnay bhi traders hain un sab ko trading main madad milay gi aur wo ye ghalti nahe dohraeen gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned niceboy is an unknown quantity at this point niceboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    jo trader forex me tezi se kamana chahte hain wo tezi se loose bhi kar jate hain me tu kehta hoon ke ager aap ne apna account 100 dollor se sharoo kiya ha aur aap is se rozana 2 dollor bhikama lien tu kaafi he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to make quick profit then you must have to scalp in the forex but while doing so you must have to trade with stop loss otherwise you may get instant loss as welll so it is one of the risky way to trade and gain income.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we have good trading strategy and good money management we can make much money
    only in short time but if we dont have good trading skill in forex trading we can not make much money.

Senior Member samren is an unknown quantity at this point samren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ak aysa business ha jaha ap boht jalde earning kar sakty han bas es kay lkey ap ko knoleg ur experians hona chahey ap es man apne soch say bhe zeada earn kar sakty han

Senior Member roniarsyad is an unknown quantity at this point roniarsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aidilburhan View Post
    that's is the example of a bad money management,, i think putting big lot for the reason of making a big profit fast is a big risk in forex, i think it will be wiser for us to start to make a small lot trade following the major trend which i think it's save enough
    I think the loss is that loss gave money loss but definitely will enhance the knowledge and experience that you can use in the future of trade, and the loss of forex trading and every trader should keep this fact in mind when trading forex. When I loose money in forex I keep my confidence up and never get disappointed and have confidence in me that no matter if I loose in next trade I will recover this loss dear trade should be positive while trading if he think negative then he can loose his account also and that will never be recover back till he invest more.

Banned rabia2021 is on a distinguished road rabia2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    is per kam karney se to hum money aram se earn kar saktey hain q k ye business hi mkoney 4earn karney ka hain or dosrey business main hum daily acah profit nahi kamatey they

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's is the example of a bad money management,, i think putting big lot for the reason of making a big profit fast is a big risk in forex, i think it will be wiser for us to start to make a small lot trade following the major trend which i think it's save enough

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making quick money in Forex is possible and easy and we can earn huge profits in trading with small equity by taking high risks. but it is very risky. we can face losses in trading due to these extra risky steps. i think we take such steps due to greed and greed is always bad for trading business.

Senior Member arbazkhan is an unknown quantity at this point arbazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is the desire of every one to make money but there is no way to make money so fastly but i think now forex is providing this facility to earn money according to your desire,and also you can enjoy your life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 924 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 798 838 888 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)