+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 924 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 9233

Thread: Making Quick Money in Forex.

Banned tolak angin is an unknown quantity at this point tolak angin's Avatar
    Thanks
    making fast money on forex trading is actually possible if u have received expertise after that u can do this however if u have received non expertise after that i will recommend which u take this ****ually one stage in a time and transfer upabout forward because it will take u

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point Razor1911's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is not that kind of a business where we can be able to gain quick money, earning money from.here is not an easy task. trader must have a vast knowledge so that they can be able to understand the complex market more easily and effectively, so everything depends upon the traders himself and his knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asmatindian is an unknown quantity at this point Asmatindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han ap quick money kr sako gay kio kay full time trader is good kiyon kay forex aik nice business hay ap forex say bahot achi money earn kar saktay hay ap ko chayie kay forex ko learn karay takay ap forex say acha profit make kar sako gayn log forex ko bahot hi ziyada pasand kartay hay ab isi liye mein forex ko learn karta hon kay aik acha trader bano.

Member lumlider1994 is an unknown quantity at this point lumlider1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ưith forex you can earn money quickly thanks to the use of big lots and use high leverage account with $ 100, you can earn $ 100 profit each other in two trading days but it will be very risks and easily get margin

Senior Member parthadabirati is an unknown quantity at this point parthadabirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a dangerous mentality for the forex trading. We need to understand that forex is a right place for earning money but it does not mean we can earn huge amount of money within few days or few minutes. Do not need to do hurry to make profit in forex trading. Need to trade with confidence.

Banned kamadke is an unknown quantity at this point kamadke's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear forex bht hi acha aur successful business hai my dear but iss me greed bht zada dangerous hai jo log greed se kam lete hain wo apna sab kuch loss kar dete hain so hume jitna hosake greed se bachna chahiye warna loss k chance bht hain forex me.

Senior Member naikturun4 is an unknown quantity at this point naikturun4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to making quick money, you can join in forex business and have opportunity to making quick money in this business anytime, but you shoudl have good skill and proper knowledge about forex market because this business is not easy, you should spend time for few months to prepare your skill and knowledge before going to real trade

Member miyanmohsin is on a distinguished road miyanmohsin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading aik world wide business hy jis sy hum money earn kar sakty lakin ye koi money making machine nahi hy jis ko hum har waqat aoni marzi sy use karain. ager forex trading main lalach karo gy to apni money bi loss karo gy. hum forex trading sy quick money nahi earn kar sakty.

Senior Member sangita is an unknown quantity at this point sangita's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we do work in forex with seriously and hardly then we will get money.we can also make fast fast money from this business.many trader and people think that forex is money making machine.i am also agree with those people.we can make our life from this business

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasmo View Post
    Most of the traders want to earn quick money in forex trading. I tried to make quick money with 100$ with lot size 2.0. I made about 26$ and then got hit by margin call and lost everything. So, do not make the mistake like i did.
    You have lost your whole capital due to your greed, I must say that forex is not a money making machine, it is pure business and we should take forex like a business in order to avoid the critical situation. I would also like to say that it is not possible to make quick money from forex, we should rely on small profit in order to survive in this business.
    Keep in mind that if any trader will use the big lot size then he or she might face the critical situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 924 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)