+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 924 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast

Thread: Making Quick Money in Forex.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,430 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bari lot se hum jaldi se earning kar skte hia or ye trick kam bi karta hia jo short term main is trading ko scalping kaha jata hai is main bohat fida hi hum short time main echi earning kar stke hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), amjadwaseem (2017-10-28), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), ghaffar500 (2017-10-31), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), munibkhan (2017-10-28), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-28), zahid2016 (2017-10-28)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a trader and i think forex is not easy but one thing sure that most trader makes that mistake making a large amount of money in a short time is possible but always remember that big risk comes for a big reward.. if you are trying to do that you must be sure that you will do a flawless trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-28), remo (2017-10-31)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a world wide market. From Forex trading
    we can make a lot of money very quickly.
    In forex if we want to make money then we must control our greed. we must be sure about it very much in order to be a winner so for me I think that we have to learn it very much and also have a lot of experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nasmagh For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-28)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes make a quick mooney it's possible but we have to have big capital for this bigger
    capital in our account more chances to make money fast if we try to make money with small capital
    then there is a big margin call risk and our account will be zero sometimes a lucky fever
    and we managed to make money with little capital but mostly we end up losing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-28)

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you
    my dear brother for providing us
    with the reach success in the forex market
    and add to it I have to learn all the sciences of the world if you can
    succeed all
    all my greetings

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that you will find many strategies to earning money on the market the top and also the easiest way for making the money on the market can be to ensure that we've received the best way with doing this then we can get everything that were supposed to find on the market.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-29)

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex can be a business where traders tend to make big money
    but Forex is not a quick way to really make big money.
    Merchants must really work hard to become truly efficient traders.
    It takes a while to actually build money consistently.
    If you are a skilled trader then you tend to make money quickly.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe we can make quick money by Forex business but it's not easy for everyone . Newbie trader shouldn't try to earn huge amount of money by Forex , because quick earning is not easy for beginner . Quick earning is easy for expert and experience trader .

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The easiest thing in forex is having a large trading account balance
    and low volume that I agree to equity.
    ut niot all traders have the opportunity to trade with high volume so that most trades with small account
    and want to generate big income from small deposit and this is the mistake that causing account margin

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! Dear brother $100 ki investment pr ziada profit asani se nai lia ja sakta. Koshish karn k thory profit pr hi trading close kar dain, lalach se pehainz karn. Agr ap smjhdari or sabr se trading karn gay or thory pr razi hun gay to boht mumkin hai k ap aik month me kafi profit kama len. magar is k lye Market analysis ko boht ehmiyat dain or sirf us waqt market me dakhil hun jab market apke favour me any ka ziada imkan ho or theek trend ko pehchan kar orter kam lots pr lgaen. Thank You.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 924 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)