+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 421 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4205

Thread: You need to invest both money and time...

Senior Member msi.nahid001 is an unknown quantity at this point msi.nahid001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get success in Forex business you ought to invest not solely cash however conjointly correct time.Because by outlay time you'll study it,know the market condition and may take right call.So cash and time each ar equally necessary in Forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahzadkhan is an unknown quantity at this point shahzadkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal mae forex mae ap small investment kr k be trade kr skte ho or is k liyeh zaida time ki be zarorth nahi yeh aik behtreen online business ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rainy Bloom is an unknown quantity at this point Rainy Bloom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes forex need both money and time to get success because by spending time you can learn about it as much as if you can and take complete responsibility. So you can't earn well. Firstly you need to invest them. Then you can earn money.

Member ParKayiine is an unknown quantity at this point ParKayiine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if you want success in forex trading its your key to success you need both to give time or money both to make you success and so we need to respect and use it with wisely

Senior Member ddriaz is an unknown quantity at this point ddriaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am go along with an individual this with when i we would like achievements within the fx together funds. we ought to provide right time in this fx keep with chart replace facts of the monetary problem of the match we're with industry. set the cash within the industry and not manage and not provide right occasion . we all will certainly experience the loss within the industry.

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes both time and money have to be invest, firstly time is what that is required a lot for the learning process part of it followed closely by the learning bit part of it then that's when the money part comes in when you invest what you are comfortable with and make money with it.

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kisor View Post
    you are right we have to spend our both the moneys and times for doings tradings in it because as much time we will give it as much profits this will give us.s
    we may not be free to initiate this trade, but we will continue to make this trade seems to no cost should we spend to run this business like to pay for internet and so on, and also we need to have a lot of time as well as to our existing trade share in the business so that will be better able to continue in this business

Senior Member kosim is an unknown quantity at this point kosim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in trading and trading learning we must have the time and capital, because by the time we get to practice about the knowledge we have and we would be able to with a capital trading, and most importantly that we need to trade with the priorities of capital, because it was so good, with the capital intact we will be able to continue trading, so capital is very important.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right we have to spend our both the moneys and times for doings tradings in it because as much time we will give it as much profits this will give us.s
    kisor

Senior Member Sadia Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Sadia Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sir forex me ap tab he kuch money invest kary jab ap ko forex me kud par itmad ho k ap ab forex me trading kar k forex me expert ho our ap forex me real me kafi profit kar skty ha our forex wese ek aisa online job ha jis me ap gar me bait kar forex me ap bahot he kuch dollar kama sakty ha our forex bahot he acha ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 421 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)