+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 701 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Senior Member malek is an unknown quantity at this point malek's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I am not upset from forex. Forex trading is a very enjoyable and exciting business to me. I enjoy trading in the forex market. Forex can give me good financial support. I am happy with this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is a part of forex business ,it is simple matter.if you loose your money you should try to fund the reason why you failed then it will be more profitable.otherwise you will loose your balance more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned torexforex is an unknown quantity at this point torexforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm very bad inside the exchange rate depending on what I'm doing work on the Forex market is a very good time for me to feel any information in Exchange, during the launch of Working on the coins that I am very good in foreign currency is not possible, and I'm still happy instead of working.

Member bennabimoney is on a distinguished road bennabimoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bifor but i am not any more forex trading world gave me so mutch happines in my life it can never by replased by another thing in the world ad it complits me

Senior Member msnafridi is an unknown quantity at this point msnafridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji janab somtimes, jabhi forex trade ke andar loss ho jatha hai, tu tabiat kharab ho jathi hai, but that is for the time being, aur phir ahista ahista teek ho jatha hon,, aur teek hone ke bat jab income ho jathi hai, thu phir khushi milti hai. is liye upset rehne ka koyi fayida nahi hai.

Senior Member alflah222 is on a distinguished road alflah222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i cannost face any problame in forex when i strat working in forx i leran very well about forex so then i am working in happy mode in forex we can have to make some real moey ans so o that we can not forex cannot meet any problem for forex is to work in a happy arrangemetmet it.

Senior Member habib24 is an unknown quantity at this point habib24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,I am not upset Forex business, It is very potential business to me. I can easily understand forex business. I am a student .I want to earn money by Forex trade that can improve my economical condition and create Britte future.

Senior Member foysalkha34 is on a distinguished road foysalkha34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not upset from forex but happy

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my views, I am not upset from Forex in start i comprise loss to much but at this time i m acknowledged in Forex Greed is curse, i comprise not apply in place of little small piece high-level bunch in place of trading in a minute very low level bunch apply and stop in place of it in place of profit not to much walk profit and plus all study at some point in Forex working moment in time to moment in time and effect will be conclusive

Senior Member M.MOEEN SAEED KHAN is an unknown quantity at this point M.MOEEN SAEED KHAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaa alot :/ its too much time taking :/ i am not very happy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 701 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)