+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 701 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 699 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Banned kalam01 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam01's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually sometime when our position goes to loss or the prize start decrease. then i feel unhappy and sad. it increase frustration. but in business this is common.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saleem786 is an unknown quantity at this point saleem786's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं विदेशी मुद्रा में परेशान नहीं है क्योंकि मैं एक बहुत खुश विधा विदेशी मुद्रा में काम कर रहा हूँ और मैं विदेशी मुद्रा में किसी भी समस्या का सामना नहीं करना है जब मैं विदेशी मुद्रा में woking शुरू मैं विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में बहुत अच्छी तरह से सीखना हो तो मैं खुश मोड में विदेशी मुद्रा में काम कर रहा हूँ.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member damiar is an unknown quantity at this point damiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm not upset from forex; currently i'm happy with forex trading business,since it is incredibly attention-grabbing and smart business within the whole world. and that i extremely adore it terribly much as a result of it's extremely smart & comfortable business on behalf of me and for many individuals..,i continuously with forex trading business...>

Senior Member soma01 is an unknown quantity at this point soma01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Zero i am not really annoyed throughout foreign exchange mainly because i am getting work done in foreign exchange an extremely delighted function along with My partner and i can't confront any difficulty throughout foreign exchange as i start woking throughout foreign exchange My partner and i find out very well concerning foreign exchange consequently however was getting work done in delighted function throughout foreign exchange.

Senior Member wasekmia13 is an unknown quantity at this point wasekmia13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, i am not upset from Forex. Because, i have earned lot of money Forex.But when i started Forex i was very upset from Forex because, that time i got loss several times. That time i had no skill and creativity in Forex.

Junior Member gullever is an unknown quantity at this point gullever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i became upset from forex from each loose but the mood change to happiness after making profits , but in forex no one can gain profit forever without any loss , but the real success when your profits amount be more than amount of loss

Senior Member rehanali is an unknown quantity at this point rehanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear every one upset and feel depression when his trade going in loos. In every business specially in online forex trading loss caused for depression but it is a part of business.

Banned xjac01 is an unknown quantity at this point xjac01's Avatar
    Thanks
    No I am not upset from forex. because business means risks. lose is a part of business so I take it normally.I well my mission to protect my future lose.

Senior Member trad3erIn5ta is an unknown quantity at this point trad3erIn5ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think now i am feeling quiet well in forex trading and it is going very easy as i am learning. but in initial time when i start forex many time it make me upset and make some harmful feelings for me. but i dont give up and continue the learning.

Senior Member shazahan is an unknown quantity at this point shazahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is the forex or business is common and we should absorb it and we should not be upset from loss. We have to find out the reason for loss and trying to find better strategy otherwise we can't success in the forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 701 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 699 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)