+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 701 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 667 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Senior Member Talha4455 is an unknown quantity at this point Talha4455's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should take responsibility for our trading activity. you can blame others. it is true we are not happy when we get loss. but we need keep love our job, so we can put our passion to persist and get earning profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi jinab men to forex trade se upset nahi hon kun ke men to abhi is ke traning hasil karha hoon our mujeh lag raha he ke ager men is men education our skills hasil kar loon ga our kuch invest bhi jama kar loon ga to men damo acount par kam kar ke kamyab ho jaon ga to kabhi bhi upset na hon ga .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Yeyep is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not know I would be upset or not because I have not experienced a great loss and hopefully I will not experience great loss and I can get a huge advantage in the run it.

Senior Member arhaam is an unknown quantity at this point arhaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex aik aisa business hai jo profit ke sath sath loss bhi deta hai. or ye to her business me hota hai. islye upset nahi hona chahye. or ziada mehnat se kaam karna chahye. because little profit is better than big loss.

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by msnali View Post
    well if some body takes/bear loss there is upset phenomeon its a natural way, however, if you curious to find out the reasons behind your loss and try to avert your mistakes( not to repeat in future_) it may be a matter of relaxation for you however, you don't be upset just work according to trend and with the trend as trend is your friend
    i think forex trading needed more money management ,so if we can not good money management then getting profit is very impossible for all forex trader. In forex, there is great opportunity. it is earning money.we can work in forex both full time and per time.we can earn a lot in a short time.this why i prefer forex.

Banned siwa is an unknown quantity at this point siwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well it's area of the trading sometime we build smart profits and sometime we loss alot anytime. thus it's necessary for our benefit not to actually be worried due to actually this as inside my opinion that we both learn from our mistakes and then we loss due to actually mistakes or lake of knowledge.

Senior Member rijve2712 is an unknown quantity at this point rijve2712's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not upset from Forex because Forex is very easy to do and any people any time can do this business any time and earn money easily and become a good independent worker.

Banned missel is an unknown quantity at this point missel's Avatar
    Thanks
    No ,I am not upset from forex business ,but i am trying my best to improve my trading system and gain huge money form here .

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if some body takes/bear loss there is upset phenomeon its a natural way, however, if you curious to find out the reasons behind your loss and try to avert your mistakes( not to repeat in future_) it may be a matter of relaxation for you however, you don't be upset just work according to trend and with the trend as trend is your friend

Member ejazdoger74 is an unknown quantity at this point ejazdoger74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to insani firta hia jab aaap koi raqam na kama sakian to aap ki investment b achi hoi ho or market bee aaap ka sath nay day to zahir aaap upset hon ghay ager aaap achay pisay kama rehay hono to phir aap upset nahi bal kay aap puretmat tareeqay say trader laga saktay hina

+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 701 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 667 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)