+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 701 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 658 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Senior Member waleedschaingang is an unknown quantity at this point waleedschaingang's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m happy with forex. sometime i get upset when i have to bear loss. but over all i m happy with it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdarifrt is an unknown quantity at this point mdarifrt's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i'm not upset with forex because now i'm working within forex a great very happy mode AND ALSO we can not face virtually any problem within forex my partner and i birth logging throughout forex my spouse and i realize well exactly about forex so and then now i am signing in happy mode throughout forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Source and mala ma forex trading se upset nahe ho ka ye aik acha aur online business hai jis ki bena par humaik achi kama skte hai ye aik acha aur good online hai ye aj ka dor ka kamyab online filhal to me faide me ga rha ho agr me loss me b chla to me is system ko to nhe keh skta q ke hmare loss.

Senior Member vatapara is an unknown quantity at this point vatapara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then, and I am not panic in foreign exchange walks of foreign exchange that you know a lot about foreign exchange I am working in happy mode in foreign exchange hate Since I'm working in happy mode very foreign exchange you will not be able to face the problem of foreign exchange when I started.

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not upset from forex it is very good and profitable business and gives us lot of money it is helpful for unemployed people and also for students it gives the opportunity to everyone to try his luck and be rich

Senior Member chaka is an unknown quantity at this point chaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time, i am more upset in the forex trading. because, most of the time, i can not understand more about the trading market properly. so, i can not trade this time, and most of the time, i lost more amount in the trading so, some time, i upset in the trading.

Senior Member sojib02 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not any my business is definitely not upset throughout forex simply because my business is doing work in forex an incredibly content manner and I are unable to experience any risk throughout forex when i start out woking throughout forex I learn adequately with regards to forex so i then are doing work in content manner throughout forex.

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahe ma kabhe forex ma upset nahe howa keo ka mujhe pata hai agar hamye is se achi income kmanaye hai to hamye loss bhe bardasht karna parye ga.

Senior Member tron is on a distinguished road tron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from now no i am not upset from forex business because now i get some experience in it and knows how to survive in forex market and yes before 3 months ago i was to much upset because that time i was new in forex and most of time i was lost my money.but now only earning and earnings so happy. thanks forex

Senior Member sobia is an unknown quantity at this point sobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    am not upset from foprex trading business ,i am very happy and i like it very much because it is very profitable for me and for all other traders of forex trading business ,it is very big online world wide business .......................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 701 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 658 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)