+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 701 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh, am I really annoyed at the forex market, because I faltered in this market. But I also like this market because sometimes it gives you more money if you control your emotions properly. Lear is more knowledge then goes to trade. and im not upset to join forex trading trading, but when I faced some losses but I prepared myself from starting trading now my monthly income is very good and I am very happy to join forex trading this is the best online business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27)

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I can't be annoyed with forex trading because I can make good money from forex trading and so I shouldn't be upset. I can invest the right money and manage this money in forex trading so that now I can make money well from him and can't be angry about it. and there have been a number of changes where I became very upset with forex trading sometimes after some losses I got in a row and after I tried many strategies and they all failed, I think our mode in forex and what we really think about it is proportional to the amount of money we make if we make money we are happy if we are not angry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to al bahri For This Useful Post:

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I will not accept from Forex trading because Forex trading is the best business in this world and I am trying very hard to learn and get experience in this business and I hope so I will become a successful brother I will earn a lot of money so I think we should not accept from this business should try to learn.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-17), Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), ntn (2018-11-20), sarfraz786 (2018-11-17), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear friend main forex trading say bhut hi upset ho kyun kay mujhay forex trading say bhut hi loss ho chuka ho our main forex trading main loss honay ki wajha say kafi upset bhi ho our ab main forex trading ko learn kar rha hun our umeed karta ho next main forex trading main kabhi bhi upset nai ho ga

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humian forex se upset nahi hona chahe is mein khusi khusi ap is mein trade kare tab ja kar ap is mein money earn kar sakte hain is mein apko sabar se kam karna chahe is mein ap money earn kar sakte hain is mein ap happily kam kar sakte hain

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), ntn (2018-11-19)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    upset from Forex ?? not! problems can occur, challenges can arise, losses can bring us down, disappointment can disappoint us, but Forex will never let us fall. we can rely on Forex. that's why I chose Forex. there are difficult times and that is true, but don't be heartbroken. You have lots of opportunities to stand up again and again in Forex trading! try harder and get more and more! and it is not wrong if I am very happy to join this business, this is a great world business so I think this is a great opportunity to make our lives bright, there is no business like this that we can get without limits from this great business. best business

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I'm not disappointed with forex. I like forex. The first time when I invested my money and lost all of my capital I was upset. But now I'm happy with forex. Now I depend on forex. I have invested a handsome figure into the forex market and I got the output. So I'm not disappointed but happy. and forex sometimes makes us upset or sad, but if we don't wake up then we will experience mistakes, because the bias will cause emotions, for that we have to think positively about losses, and we need to start forex spirit trading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm jingling happily because forex trading properties don't play I exquisitely and Excavation forex, forex forex transfers are hit from work when I start learning to work with me really well so I'm glad I can't foregather. and not my Forex Forex market, which is very happy in anger, I have never found any problem on the Forex market. Football is everything to know about arugula Forex, so I like working on Forex, Forex.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-11-06), Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Unregistered (3)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not frustrated from Forex work at the start, I have reduced a lot, but now known in Forex work Missing is a bad thing, I have not applied for a large amount to work, only a lot of very low rates apply and also for that, not much gain profit and, Forex is very annoyed as I did with some shortcomings in the currency market and then, to find that when you start working on Forex, OK, so I have, so I'm thankfully Forex trading, Forex trading.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Unregistered (2)

Member Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mein forex market sy upset ni hon chahy mein ny kai bar loss bhi kiya lekin phir bhi mein kafi interested hon forex market mein kiyon k jo loss kiya hy usy wapass lena hy experience bnany k bad hmari he mistakes hoti hein jin sy hum loss kar dety hein
    BE HAPPY

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bahubali2 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 701 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)