159 85.03%
  • Not certainly / Sometimes

24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Banned MD.Shafiqul islam is an unknown quantity at this point MD.Shafiqul islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    must i believe forex my younger brother he is forex trader long long time and mounthly he earn 250 dollar .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again
    I also do it when I face loss then I close my market window and hold my trading position when it comes to profit then I close my trade. I'm always confidence to my analysis and I always so I never frustrated when I face loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    taking profit not easy and not difficult but it come with good technical analysis and to trade with news to sure from your earning 100 percent but if you not make the two you will trade with luck and luck make you under stress and lose in the end

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit-taking in order to get it to be an open position from the very good price in order to reach the goal with ease and without any major repercussions may affect it is possible to close the deal because the most important thing is to know the entry of the area is very strong ..

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit is used by most of the great traders.by using this a trade is autometically stop after taking profit which is set up.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To take profit I use the nearest pivots line to determine my exit target... I leave some pips to those levels so that my trade dont reverse back from those levels.. I dont like to use any random numbers.. Because I want some sort of confirmation that my target will be safe..
    Searching Myself...

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the most important topic.Forex trading profit and loss it is the common subject.But maximum trader and beginner think forex is the money making business.so they are always think profit.
    Actually they have no experience,no analysis,lack of knowledge.So every trader should learn about forex to continue business.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes l am also one of them.l have lost so many trades because l have opened positions very early.actually we have to wait for the right time to enter the trade.like asian session is the less volatile session that is why most of the pairs will just stay in a short range so there is no point to open a eurusd position during asian session since we will have to wait for hours to see the result.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hemaelsisy View Post
    i believe that there are profit but it need patience to learn hoe to get money and practice good also when you open real account you may loss money so does not loss hope never
    indeed sir, I agree with you that when we want to achieve success in forex business then it takes is persistence and patience in learning the forex business, indeed if we just started using a real account we are more at risk of losing our money, but after that we can learn from those mistakes so we do not repeat the same mistakes.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share
    It really depends on how to look to your analysis. Most traders wish to get more profits out of their trades so they set their take profit based on where they hope that price will get to. Along the line, they may do analysis and see that price may not get to their projection before reversing and then it will b better to liquidate the trade rather than allow it reverse and give you a loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)