4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member fiazh is on a distinguished road fiazh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am also belive to take profit many time i earn for his process to so i belive vary much to take profit but some people dont like to take profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use take profit option also because it is useful for long term traders. I am short term trader because I have small capital and I dont want to lose it so I close my trade if gives me some profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader who ignores risks on purpose while trading does so on his own peril.As ignoring facts in this market is like a suicide and a trader will suffer losses for it.A trader can not blame somebody else for his losses for the mistakes he did but he should try and reduce his risks while trading.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Setting take profit is important like setting stops. Why ? Because there is a good chance that your mind may be changed. You may be more greedy. On the other hand, You may not be present in front of PC when price will touch your expectation level. When you will set your TP, You will ensure that if price goes there, You may get profit.

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders are usually not sure of the take profit is made ​​itself so often result in order to manipulate many of those who suffered in forex lose, if we are trading nerdasarkan certain techniques it can generate profit in forex

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is very profitable and arguably a business that is beyond biased, because in forex trading we can get results very high even then if we are always disciplined and do not violate the rules of trade. be aggressive but we have to know when it's time that we do.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you make an interesting point in this thread. I think that in forex you need to be very quick and flexible to be able to take profits and avoid losses. The best way to do that is by using a stop loss and take profit, even though it might lose you some trades, it will win you more.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share
    yes of course main boht he zada believe karta hon trading main take profit par esi ballka ya ak boht he ahca or best way trading main zada sa zada profit earned karna ka laya take profit sa boht zada profit earned hota ha trading main .

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i thing profit will be come in two ways they are
    1. Experience
    2. Knowledge
    If u don't have one of this then u can not earn profit. If one is have then no one can stop u to earn profit a lot .

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes l am also one of them.l have lost so many trades because l have opened positions very early.actually we have to wait for the right time to enter the trade.like asian session is the less volatile session that is why most of the pairs will just stay in a short range so there is no point to open a eurusd position during asian session since we will have to wait for hours to see the result.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)