Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    what you believe to Take Profits
    i was also ina habbit that i could not wait for the floating position that was in profit, because i thought that i can loss it, what i have at the specific time, but this is wrong approach in forex, you should not close the position until a reversal came...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hendarto View Post
    we need to experience to believe the take profit, because I think for the beginner yet be stable in determining the transaction. for that maybe we should learn more from an experienced trader in determining Take Profit.
    you are right, we can determine advantages well, if we have a good trading experience, we can learn from traders who have a lot of experience, because no experience we will be confused to cope with the losses we get,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to experience to believe the take profit, because I think for the beginner yet be stable in determining the transaction. for that maybe we should learn more from an experienced trader in determining Take Profit.

Member blackmamba is an unknown quantity at this point blackmamba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    The more that you need to use take profit option because your capital is small,one false mistake on your part it will be hard to come on top again. In short set your take profit because the market can move fast and you might regret it if the market already gives you 10 pips profit but you never set your TP and you just let your profits slip away.
    good advice. put take profit though, traders only need a few pips for certain low profit. trader will profit at the time, which is not expected .. thank you for sharing. have a nice hunting pips.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    take profit is very good tool to use in the forex because many times you have to go away from the terminal and so at that time only take profit is use to close your position in profit

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually im not fear from take profit but some times im fear from patient on profit and greed then lose all profit so if my position start to make profit im close it on small profit and after close it i find the market continue to go in the same direction and make me regret but after second im happy because if the market go reverse i will be sad

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadatif View Post
    I don’t use take profit option also because it is useful for long term traders. I am short term trader because I have small capital and I don’t want to lose it so I close my trade if gives me some profit.
    The more that you need to use take profit option because your capital is small,one false mistake on your part it will be hard to come on top again. In short set your take profit because the market can move fast and you might regret it if the market already gives you 10 pips profit but you never set your TP and you just let your profits slip away.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I will usually wait for a proper postion before I enter the market.Only we enter the postion when we have planed there,we can reduce our risk by trading in forex.So I will usuallt take this kind of startegy to enter the market to trade in forex.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think the very best way to take profit out of the forex market is be setting the take profit because with take profit you don't really trade with greed and fear and you can always take the target which you have set in the forex market but just few numbers of pips can be very good for a start that what i think

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we want to make profits from the forex trading then we should enter into the perfect point in the market. And we should reduce our trades in the market and we should not make trades during the bad market hours. If we follow this then always we will win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)