159 85.03%
  • Not certainly / Sometimes

24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 90 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont use take profit choice conjointly this is because is useful for long term traders. i'm short term trader as a result of i've tiny capital and that i dont need to firmly lose it therefore i shut my trade if offers me a few profit.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Senior Member andi_lan is an unknown quantity at this point andi_lan's Avatar
    Thanks
    to believe the take profit is to believe in the capabilities that exist in ourselves, if we do not believe in yourself, then it is better to use liquid position manually, because it uses take profit also need experience in order to determine the fine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member esa1 is an unknown quantity at this point esa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions .i was set up the cut loss .i more believe to affect news to get profit .i will simply close my chart..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rosyadfx View Post
    for me, i always set my trading with TP and SL. so with both of them, i can trading with no doubt. i can trading with my faithful. in several case, trading without TP can make us more greedy if we face profit. so some time we take profit more small than our target.
    A great trick is to locate and determine the TP and SL were wise according to the capability that we think our margins as expected and good opportunities
    so if we know how to make wise and safe for our margins

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I use simple strategy, I use satisified strategy, when I feel my profit would enough for me and as long as the position is profit for my account, I directly close my position, profit is the more important.

Banned wak is an unknown quantity at this point wak's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe that take profits are the best ones to use because the take profits are the ones that we can really make with very easylly and are the ones we can use to safeguarde the market.

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, i always set my trading with TP and SL. so with both of them, i can trading with no doubt. i can trading with my faithful. in several case, trading without TP can make us more greedy if we face profit. so some time we take profit more small than our target.

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That i decide to put carry gain, and I imagine I can also chance a plan in agreement with the exact exchanging package we established. at this point could be I needed alternatively transfer stop loss job, and also looking halt. The following seriously allowed me to if your current market dos focus immediately.
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje take profat par jakeen ha aur is ka forex ma hona bohat achi bate ha ma take profat ko zaroor use karta ho
    is sa hum ma laluch nahi parta kyon ka jab market upar ja rahi hoti ha to hum ja he chayte ka zaydea profat ho
    aur zaydea ka chkar ma wait karte rahte ha ka market uar uper jaye gai but aysa nahi hota aur market neche a
    jayti ha jis waja sa hum loos ma jane lag jayte ha but take profat ka us karne sa humara order be clear ho jayta
    ha aur account be save rahta ha.

Senior Member woi is on a distinguished road woi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe two of them is just so dangerous for those who are trading the market i maean the traders thats why i can tell you thatyou .may be very disciplined in order that you may find the best .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 90 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)