24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am absolutely believe that i can take profits from forex business. i will learn how to make a good step in forex trading. always be patient in all market situation, and make a good analysis from the data i've got. then i will trust my decision to set position and set take profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i belive take profat aur a take profat tool ko use karta ho take profat tool ka use her trader ka laye bohat important ha ja tool sub sa best tool ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must have to take profits at the proper time so that we can be confident about our trading and if we trade for the long time then we must have to place trailing stop loss to book some of the profit.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would say in my opinion i believe that it is good to set take profit and stop loss when you are not the type of trader that wants to take the scalping style of trading in forex market. you set the take profit based on the amount of profit you propose to make and according to the resistance and support a currency pair has in the market

Banned cigaret kretek is an unknown quantity at this point cigaret kretek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ussually set my profit target on support and resistant level on every trading thats I make. Or buy manually close my trading when i already reach my daily profit target, approximatelly 30 pips / days on eur/usd pair or 40 pips on GBP USD>

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I have to believe with my analysis to take advantage. I do not believe the same if I just lie to myself, and therefore I have to believe in what I do, even though one in the end I was able to experience

Senior Member cicgojra is an unknown quantity at this point cicgojra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this depends on your own trading strategy how you would do trading.while i provide 6 hours time in forex trading. I believe forex is gambling so look over here most carefully.I also follow support and resistance to make good profit so carry on.

Senior Member babar is an unknown quantity at this point babar's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit ka lay sub se paly tu hum ko chay ka koi acha sa thread kren aur us ko kren.profit ka lay ek admi ka lay us thread ka bary men janana bi bhot zaruri ha ka is ko kaisy aur kab chalana ha

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I believe to take benefit, if we do dealing with our best technique and strategy before begin dealing, handled our investment and try to prevent reduction then you can got benefit from currency dealing but we should be always experience the truth that reduction is also the aspect of dealing so during dealing we should be get ready our self for reduction.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai take profit per belive hai sub ko aur ye tool sahi hai aur sub ache aur mostly trade use krtey hai . mai khud apni her position mai stop loss aur take profit ka use krta hu jo bhi target set kiya ho jub hit hota hai tb position auto close ho jati hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)