+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Khan View Post
    the reason I use the take profit is because I believe that the take profit is a benefit for the actions that I need, using take profit .... I could avoid thinking than something that is not ready I get, but it is also a chance that I could get greater benefit
    we did have to have a reason to use anything in this trade as well as how we as traders must strive in this trade to trade that would be better in this trade with the analysis as well and when we put a take profit in the trade we are also going to be later in the trade to put it better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by minmolk View Post
    In fores trading any thing can happen, Time comes when trader sees that it is his best time and he must withdraw and close his position but one never draws and tries to take more and more profit,. Even when their positions hits tp they never end the business because it is their believe that there will be profit and so they keep on attacthing themselves with forex and dont leave the desk.
    the reason I use the take profit is because I believe that the take profit is a benefit for the actions that I need, using take profit .... I could avoid thinking than something that is not ready I get, but it is also a chance that I could get greater benefit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fores trading any thing can happen, Time comes when trader sees that it is his best time and he must withdraw and close his position but one never draws and tries to take more and more profit,. Even when their positions hits tp they never end the business because it is their believe that there will be profit and so they keep on attacthing themselves with forex and dont leave the desk.

Banned hfdgtd is an unknown quantity at this point hfdgtd's Avatar
    Thanks
    This method depends on the particular tactics and the use of the purchase and sale. If you think that the result of this research, as well as purchase and sales results, you can find a better solution. They had to wait for her in the form of the present price TP and purchase / sale immediately closed situation.

Banned kuujgh is an unknown quantity at this point kuujgh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is more to influence the news, is an advantage, but it is necessary to analyze the position that open wide, because from time to time, the effects of other costs associated with the news, is by far the best quarter of the year is an hour, shortly after the news leads the movement.

Senior Member mesh123 is an unknown quantity at this point mesh123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g hn ma is bat ko bilkul true smjta hn jb hum trade krty hn to is ki learn krty hn to hum ko real sucess ki trf ly ata ha or jb hum kam bi achy tareky sy krty hn tb hi hum ko profit gain hota

Senior Member AKHTARCH is on a distinguished road AKHTARCH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that in the forex market there are both cases , including profit and loss , but the investor who invests in the forex market comes in to the market with a dream that he must gain the initial profits due to which he trend to invest more in the forex market , so everyone believes that .

Senior Member mansal is an unknown quantity at this point mansal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this depends on the techniques and strategies you use in trading. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading results, then you will find the answer. When.., you have to wait for price to hit your TP or should immediately close your trading position.

Member Nirjhora is an unknown quantity at this point Nirjhora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually also practical knowledge of this type, but I'm sure will happen, because each of us tend not to really understand the equipment used by us all, it can just practice, as time goes on, that's going to overcome .

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai, mujhe to Stop loss aur Take profit dono me believe hai aur main stop loss ka use karu ya na karu take profit ka use jaroor karta hu, Take profit ko main hamesha resistance level ya phir support level ke near me set karta hu aur wo easily touch ho jata hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)