4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe on my skills to take profit I know if I am successful then Forex would become great and when I try to enter in any trade for which I am not sure then I try to close that position even it goes against me some pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member miswanto is an unknown quantity at this point miswanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I do not believe the take profit, but sometimes also very confident. it caused our interfaith understanding the market that day. take profit can be applied and very helpful when we're not always in front of the monitor to see the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Khan View Post
    I did an analysis of one of the bases that make me prosecuted should use stop loss and take profit. it is also a risk factor and rewards of trading forex is another factor that can cause me always submissive and obedient to use stop losses and take profit
    I think mainly in terms of using take profit in the trade I feel this is part of my to avoid losing in this trade and limit the benefits I get because I also frequent in perdaganagn when not using the take profit in the trade actually makes me lose when trading with already floating in trading profits

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    most of the time i strongly believe in my trading strategy but i still watching the forex market because my strategy is not gives me 100% always ,that's why i change my take profit according to forex market condition..
    I did an analysis of one of the bases that make me prosecuted should use stop loss and take profit. it is also a risk factor and rewards of trading forex is another factor that can cause me always submissive and obedient to use stop losses and take profit

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the time i strongly believe in my trading strategy but i still watching the forex market because my strategy is not gives me 100% always ,that's why i change my take profit according to forex market condition..

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I believe to take profit, if we do trading with our best strategy and plan before start trading, managed our capital and try to avoid loss then we can easily got profit from fore
    x trading but we should be always face the reality that loss is also the part of trading so during trading we should be in trading before we open position, we have to analyze price movements that occur, what do we analyze? limit the movement of prices and the trend is going to happen, once we have all that information, we 'open position' to take profit in accordance with
    the limit price movements we've got. 'cut profit'

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all I'm belive on one God, that he give me profits, and after this I think about the pair and see the position. I think is this market we can success directly but we can see the market for profit, which is unbelievers.

Senior Member nurdin-dsg is an unknown quantity at this point nurdin-dsg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe will profit in the trading field, because trust takes me towards sukses.namun not too confident of winning because if you lose you can be down and feel like a failure will cause there to be an easy drop tradier asa.danj do not forget we have a god to asking for help from him

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly believe that I am going to take profit but I am not entirely 100% believe it will be because the market will be able to change direction at any time. However, the trader must have confidence in the trading although it is not good if the over confident. If the trader over confident he would loose control in equty resistance so prone to loss and even MC.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are soo many believe that whenyou tradeing and you don't put any take profits that will means some problems when the currency pair that you are tradeing changes direction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)