24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe with my naked trading strategy and I use pivot points to determine how much I should take as my take profit point, and until now this way is work propely and I feel so comfort with this trading style

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned uzma is an unknown quantity at this point uzma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of us could not sit in front of our computer whole day because forex trading 24 hour market. In this case take profit is a very opportunity for us. It is very best for us to fix our profit and keep away from the market and can do some other works. Successful traders always set their take profit and stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea419 View Post
    of course i believe in taking profits in the forex trading market, forex trading is a good business and is very profitable. so any good trader will take profits in his forex trades
    one of the reasons that make me believe the take profit is due based on the movement of the forex market, so of movement can make me a better understanding of the movement that actually could make a stop loss and take profit that I will be able to specify touched

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course i believe in taking profits in the forex trading market, forex trading is a good business and is very profitable. so any good trader will take profits in his forex trades

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is depend on the techniques and strategies you use in trading. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading results, then you will find the answer. When.., you have to wait for price to hit your TP or should immediately close your trading position..........

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe in my trading strategy and that's why i believe in my take profit too because if you not satisfy with your market analysis and your trading strategy then you can not put good take profit limits in your trades..

Banned lucky mufti will become famous soon enough lucky mufti will become famous soon enough lucky mufti's Avatar
    Thanks
    this depends inside the techniques and strategies you utilize in trading. if you really are evaluating the results of those analysis and trading results, then you certainly can notice the answer. when, you need to stay up for value to hit your tp or ought to immediately shut your trading position.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lucky mufti For This Useful Post:

prihatin (2013-08-28)

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profat tool forex main bohat achi tool hain is tool ka use sa he hum forex main apna profat tab be la sakte hain jab hum online nahi be hote hain agar ap ko pata hai market itni profat main jayse gai to ap take profat laga daye market jayse he waha punche gai ap ko ap ka profat mil jaye gaya

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are the make that you don't always know whenyou and know that it will beheading somewhere for you to ne sure that the market will pass on that path them from there just make your money

Senior Member gulfam123 is on a distinguished road gulfam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    take profit is great term used in forex market and many trader use it and get bigger profit each day but you must learn well to get profit from this market so learning is the key of success to get profit in forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)