24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Banned tamann is an unknown quantity at this point tamann's Avatar
    Thanks
    My husband, I have on top of any problems, if you save Center their own Yes to move for the company, and support my husband and again that some of the victims fear all
    However, time to respond to you-Dejesus could really be saved by this and in spiritual is I trust staff in the back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is one thing that you can do that is when you know that trading has gone to the possitive side theit be that you cut and make sure that you have secured the profit but if you are sure that trading will go to the take profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use candle stick patter and support and resistance line to determine take profits point, and sometimes I use pivot point too. And this is works well on my trading strategies and my trading results. I hope you can try these too

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes take profit is a very important tool which I strictly use in my every trade.I am a news trader so I trade mainly when big economic news are released.I never set more than 30 pips take profit.We must learn to set realistic and practical values of both take profit and stop loss.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the take profits is a very important tool that exists in forex trading business. Now we forex traders should all make sure that we learn how to apply it as we are trading forex business.
    Patience is Key.

Member m.abas is an unknown quantity at this point m.abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in the forex if you will trade in the good way then you will get the good profit as compared to the others traders forex is the very good trading and the earning plate form where we can earn the money in the easy way forex also give the good profit

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally when am entering a positon i generally think about the stop lose more than abot the take profit.becaus if your trade is going to be profitable then you can manage the take profit by moding your stop lose upper the price that you took for entry point

Senior Member waseem sheikh is an unknown quantity at this point waseem sheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may jab bhi forex trading may work karty ho or may trade neter kart ho to may forex trading may take profit enter kart ho jab may nai bhi ho to mary trade auto close ho jayti hy jab mujhe forex trading market say profit hota hy

Senior Member adnan saeed is an unknown quantity at this point adnan saeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this will depend on your technique and strategy that you use in your forex trading.when you are trading be concertrate 100%
    and focused check fundamental news while opening the trade.

Senior Member altaireforex is an unknown quantity at this point altaireforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I believe, but sometimes I still like to doubt whether the target profit that I set will be touched. There is a feeling of fear if the gains that have been obtained turn a loss. Well, it usually happens because of our lack of knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)