159 85.03%
  • Not certainly / Sometimes

24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex mein profits earn karne ke liye trader ko ek achhi strategy ki jaroorat hoti hai aur uske saat usko apne capital ko manage karna hota,jab takk ye dono baat trader thik se nahi karenga usko ess business mein take profits hit hone mein bahut difficulties face karni padengi..
    bhaiya ji agar strategy badiya hain to trader usmein kafi achi trades kar sakta hain earning ke liye trades acha hona chahiye hum logo ki income tabhi kafi achi hone ke chance hote hain aur jiske pass strategy nahi hain wo strategy lekar hi aaye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,197 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein profits earn karne ke liye trader ko ek achhi strategy ki jaroorat hoti hai aur uske saat usko apne capital ko manage karna hota,jab takk ye dono baat trader thik se nahi karenga usko ess business mein take profits hit hone mein bahut difficulties face karni padengi..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aziz2016 is an unknown quantity at this point aziz2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i believe that i will can to take more profit from Forex market.Why not Forex is a big and international market.But i believe for this reason that i have acquired good knowledge about Forex market.Because i am hard working in Forex market that possible to take profit from Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I often feel frustrated by failing to make a profit, have long since learned trading but the results are still disappointing even no results at all. that makes me still survive in the forex is the belief that one day surely get results in the end.

Senior Member munirchau is an unknown quantity at this point munirchau's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in `patience` is the best key for obtaing profitsin forex trading.
    If you have joined this trade, never loose heart.Successes and failures are
    part of your life,so believe in profits,you will certainly get it,though too late.

Senior Member akhum is an unknown quantity at this point akhum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the take profit it will make trading easier in and we don't have to wait in front of the computer, because it is a way of take profit profit closes automatically and it will definitely help us in trading, and it's a great way for people who are very busy.

Member Franso Shikoli Njenga is an unknown quantity at this point Franso Shikoli Njenga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profits are always there in the forex business it is always up to you to chose when to take then by use of your technical or fundamental analysis and keep them as your own

Senior Member jigr143 is an unknown quantity at this point jigr143's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is the name of patience when you have no patience then you would not trade in forex ...when you have patience and you controll your emotions then you are able to trade on forex it is not easy job ,,,,and also when you have experienced then you will be successful in it

Senior Member manager is an unknown quantity at this point manager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha dear humain tak profet par belive karna chahia kiun kay agar hum is par belive karay gay tu pher he is ma money earn kar sktay ha or money kama sktay ha is liye humain belive karna chahia is par'''''

Senior Member kaifkhan is an unknown quantity at this point kaifkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it should be done so that we are more quiet and not too often are in the market and in front of the computer, it's a bad thing, so I always use trailing take profit and it would be very secure we are in trading, it is a very good thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)