4 2.21%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Member sinaga is on a distinguished road sinaga's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.5 USD
    Thanks
    I always put take profit, and I believe I can run a strategy in accordance with the trading plan that I created. here maybe I'd rather move stoploss position, and using trailing stop. This really helped me when the market reverses direction quickly.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    103.5 USD
    Thanks
    Taking smaller profits will certainly enhance your confidence levels, so according to me taking profit even it is smaller is must important. More smaller profits are much better than one bigger profit. For a bigger profit, you have to take lots of risks and if you fail the result is in form of loss. I think a new trader must have to go for small profit cause he or she has not so much experience in trading.

Banned fiztrd is on a distinguished road fiztrd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72.4 USD
    Thanks
    i usually dont trade like ..dat ... i always make sure that .. i can make profit and sure ... the market moves as per the as analysis made by me ...
    if iam not much sure about the trade .. i jsut open that trade in my demo account ...
    becase i always test my strategy ... and keeps on updating it .. i cant afford to lose my real money ..

Member fady10 is an unknown quantity at this point fady10's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.2 USD
    Thanks
    I think that this issue be discussed and interesting,we should sniff all supporting information, and we agree with elektra. a concentration within a short quality time. good infos, good strategy would be a good confidential point to enter the fighting . .... good luck

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2376.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share
    No it is not my issue at all, some times it happens when we expect some more pips and market takes the turn, but always lock some of earned pips and when market turns its direction my positions close automatically.

Senior Member contil is an unknown quantity at this point contil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57 USD
    Thanks
    if you are trading should always put take profit and do not forget to always put a stop loss, because the take profit dn stoploss is one of the money management that must be obeyed at all times,,
    everytime i trding always attach it to both of them although I'm not sure will hit take profit ..
    nah to overcome take profit is too small and the prices are often past the point you can use a take profit trailing syop it pointless to maximize the profit that will be in dapet later,, the way it works is to shift stoploss order to maximize profit later

Junior Member mohammed12 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.5 USD
    Thanks
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    542.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammed12 View Post
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again

all traders never face a crisis like that, and I myself experienced this trade by trade has experienced a crisis in my own so I had to try hard to trade for trade with better avoid market conditions have no confidence

Senior Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    234.3 USD
    Thanks
    i believed that Forex business is make profit and loss so your experience can use to Forex trading then you will be take profit. so i think the best time to Forex trade 6 pm and 11:30pm so this time you do the trade then you can take profit.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    255.1 USD
    Thanks
    most authors of Forex books are professionals which means you are also paying their professional fees just by buying and reading their published book. However, the price cannot tell the quality of the Forex books displayed on the book racks.

+ Reply to Thread