4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Taking smaller profits will certainly enhance your confidence levels, so according to me taking profit even it is smaller is must important. More smaller profits are much better than one bigger profit. For a bigger profit, you have to take lots of risks and if you fail the result is in form of loss. I think a new trader must have to go for small profit cause he or she has not so much experience in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always put take profit, and I believe I can run a strategy in accordance with the trading plan that I created. here maybe I'd rather move stoploss position, and using trailing stop. This really helped me when the market reverses direction quickly.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes,I believe to take profits in the Forex.if i see my position floating negative i will simply close my chart and waiting because i was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease. They have all the reason to feel afraid specially if they got small capital. But sometimes the market just give us scare and only temporary...let's not panic right away.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It happen to me too. when ever there is a sudden spike in the market, if i have profits i try to close my position and take the profit. So i loose many pips due to that. In such times i always feel that market may come down again . And waiting to open a new trade below.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you should always have a take profit for every entry. It does not matter whether you believe it or not, it is just a probability if you make money or not. When you learn this is true trading then you will be in a better position and accept it.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by evostaff View Post
    i more believe to effect news to get profit, but it's must be analyzed for open position, because sometimes movement of price opposite from effect news direction, so more effective waiting 15 minutes after news released
    yes every trader before trading most certainly see a story first and analyze the details to carry out open positions,,, by looking at the news and analyze in detail will inevitably produce better, I believe it,,
    good luck...

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    कभी कभी मैं कभी नहीं खोला है, मेरा शक जब आप नाव पर देखो. लेकिन इस बार वह नहीं खेल रहा है. जब मैं नकारात्मक तैर देख, मैं सिर्फ मेरी फाइल को बंद करने और प्रतीक्षा करें, क्योंकि मेरी चिंता को कम नुकसान था.

Junior Member forech is on a distinguished road forech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe take profit,buz we can take profit for our trade.it is easy way to use forex,buz we cannot stay every time in forex,if put take profit ,our trade will automatically close in our trake profit level,we not want manual close.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit order ko set karne se profit ko us point main close karne main aasani rahti hai agar aap is tool ko use nahin karoge to profit ya to losses main change ho sakta hai ya jyada bhi ban sakta hai agar losses main change ho jata hai to aapki problems badh jayengi uake liye iski setting bahut important hai.

Banned even89 is on a distinguished road even89's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe that i'm not a perfect trader, and i must realize that i wont ever could to catch all of the pips in the market. even if in a certain trend, i should remeber that, take only apart of trend. because another part to be my object identifying trend dirrection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)