4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 90 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Member shahriar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit is very important for trader . I believe in take profit .I suggest 3 hrs for quality trading time . When you trade Be 100% focused . Half way is bulshit . You can spend less time but when you trade try to focus 100%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are very anxious about losing but you found out that you loss when you do that . the right way is to be patient and you will make profit if you use best strategy and good inter point. so i believe that take profits at home.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most authors of Forex books are professionals which means you are also paying their professional fees just by buying and reading their published book. However, the price cannot tell the quality of the Forex books displayed on the book racks.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believed that Forex business is make profit and loss so your experience can use to Forex trading then you will be take profit. so i think the best time to Forex trade 6 pm and 11:30pm so this time you do the trade then you can take profit.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammed12 View Post
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again

all traders never face a crisis like that, and I myself experienced this trade by trade has experienced a crisis in my own so I had to try hard to trade for trade with better avoid market conditions have no confidence

Junior Member mohammed12 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are trading should always put take profit and do not forget to always put a stop loss, because the take profit dn stoploss is one of the money management that must be obeyed at all times,,
    everytime i trding always attach it to both of them although I'm not sure will hit take profit ..
    nah to overcome take profit is too small and the prices are often past the point you can use a take profit trailing syop it pointless to maximize the profit that will be in dapet later,, the way it works is to shift stoploss order to maximize profit later

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share
    No it is not my issue at all, some times it happens when we expect some more pips and market takes the turn, but always lock some of earned pips and when market turns its direction my positions close automatically.

Member fady10 is an unknown quantity at this point fady10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this issue be discussed and interesting,we should sniff all supporting information, and we agree with elektra. a concentration within a short quality time. good infos, good strategy would be a good confidential point to enter the fighting . .... good luck

Banned fiztrd is on a distinguished road fiztrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    i usually dont trade like ..dat ... i always make sure that .. i can make profit and sure ... the market moves as per the as analysis made by me ...
    if iam not much sure about the trade .. i jsut open that trade in my demo account ...
    becase i always test my strategy ... and keeps on updating it .. i cant afford to lose my real money ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 90 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)