159 85.03%
  • Not certainly / Sometimes

24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member shazahan is an unknown quantity at this point shazahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit is very important tools in the forex trading because without it we have to sit on the platform to close the trade in right conditions for that we may feel confussion to close but if we set a point to take profit in a target point then we can do the trade in relax mood. I like it and use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jenila is an unknown quantity at this point jenila's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i much more imagine for you to impact information to acquire benefit, yet it really is has to be examined with regard to wide open location, mainly because sometimes motion of value opposite through impact information way, thus more efficient waiting a quarter-hour immediately after information unveiled.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i ever got about crisis mental when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again but the time answer about it i could hold this condition and get my confident back again i also often experience this but i think it happens because we do nto really undersatnd

Senior Member onlineyasir is an unknown quantity at this point onlineyasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to learn more and more about forex because it is a flexible business by which you can gain more and more profits and try to work hard and work with patience and not to be over confident in this way you can earn profits.

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some things that you have to know and that is trading trading and being the best at what you do there are something that you have to trading and being the best at what you do you have to take less risks and take profits its one of them

Senior Member mohamedgaber8686 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedgaber8686's Avatar
    Thanks
    Must put an end to profit in a suitable place until closing capacity
    It is my opinion that the merchant smell every day of the 50-point profit is very appropriate

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan jis tarha is forum men aik post hey jis men pocha jata hey keh losss kee jaga aap kam profit ko qabool karer len gey to ussee tarha is men take profit loss sy to best hey is tradinmg market men bajaey is key keh is trading market men kisee trader ko loss ho take profit best hey .

Banned qazinisarje is an unknown quantity at this point qazinisarje's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i believe it much ewiewierywieyw dhsdhuwh dhdkdhd ddhkhwiuw dshojkhjww. sdsjdkhdhsdkhsd swywiyhsd shjwouwosdnsd whwkh adhsywiye so best is this that you should select a target atleast 20 to 30 pips.

Banned morad is an unknown quantity at this point morad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again

Member bistora is an unknown quantity at this point bistora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you should always have a take profit for every entry. It does not matter whether you believe it or not, it is just a probability if you make money or not. When you learn this is true trading then you will be in a better position and accept it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)