4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah sometimes you have to wait for some time to get much profit as some traders don't believe that it can get more profit so to avoid such situation, apply strategies and help yourself to be assure that where can it reaches to get maximum profit....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think is the most important subject matter for trading .
    If any one earn profit from trading he want to get more profit because i think that trading is the greedy system .
    If any one do not withdraw his profit he can not get his profit in the next time .
    Now i have decide that i must be withdraw my profit instantly.
    So every body should be remember that profit must be withdraw other wise it can be loss.
    No risk no gain.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share
    main forex trading ko wese to manual he use kart ahoun par main na e smain sirf ek he auto system use karta houn or woh ha take profit hane gi main ye system es main use karta houn kioun k mugh ko na ye kafi time bachata ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member omer1 is an unknown quantity at this point omer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that one should have a proper plan before opening trade that i will take a certain amount of profit .if u will not take ur profit and hope to grow it bigger and biggerthan u will on a losing side at the end.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me and my point of view I think that two things is very important in placing your order in the Forex market one is the entry point and the other is the exist point I think we should wait for the good entry and also for a good exist point it increase the ratio of profit.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes i close my position because i look at the price and see the price going to reverse soon..
    So i close my position..Usually if i open the trade and see the price is moving towards me,i set my stop loss..so i am safe..

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading before we open position, we have to analyze price movements that occur, what do we analyze? limit the movement of prices and the trend is going to happen, once we have all that information, we 'open position' to take profit in accordance with the limit price movements we've got. 'cut profit' if the price does not seem able to achieve it.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to app ki trading strategy pe depend karta hai app kaisy trading karty ho ager app ki strategy achi hai to app zarooor profit hasil karo gay aor ager app ke pass na koi strategy ha na koi knowledge na app ko basics ka pata hai to ap is main kabhi be profit hasil nahi kar sakty

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul hamid p View Post
    some time it can happen to me, but now i always try to follow the rule (you can say system) of my self. some time hit loss but more often hit profit hehe
    Yeh it does not mean that if you set step loss all requirements are fulfilled - stop loss alone will not help you always but before opening a trade you should anlaysie well and should look for better risk reward ratio.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)