4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Hybrid View

Banned ruli is an unknown quantity at this point ruli's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb what you believe to Take Profits

I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruli For This Useful Post:

andin (2012-05-04), randu (2014-04-27)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again
    do the best we can

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again
    I also do it when I face loss then I close my market window and hold my trading position when it comes to profit then I close my trade. I'm always confidence to my analysis and I always so I never frustrated when I face loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are trading should always put take profit and do not forget to always put a stop loss, because the take profit dn stoploss is one of the money management that must be obeyed at all times,,
    everytime i trding always attach it to both of them although I'm not sure will hit take profit ..
    nah to overcome take profit is too small and the prices are often past the point you can use a take profit trailing syop it pointless to maximize the profit that will be in dapet later,, the way it works is to shift stoploss order to maximize profit later

Senior Member posycns is an unknown quantity at this point posycns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The free forex signal services are mostly provided by the automated forex signal providers and this implies that there is not market analyst involved in this entire process.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai take profit set karna bohut he aham hai agar app ka take profit use ho ga tu app ke trade auto cut ho sakti hai or app her trade mein acha earn be kar sakte ho or app keliye earn karna bohut he asan ho jata hai agar ap ke pass es ka full knowledge ho tu

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-16), mano33 (2017-09-19), munibkhan (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-09-16), rehanayaz (2017-09-25)

Junior Member bukran is on a distinguished road bukran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share
    I also often experience this, but I think it happens because we do not really understand the system we use, it's just a process, so over time it will be overcome.....

Banned morad is an unknown quantity at this point morad's Avatar
    Thanks

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear mery khyal sa hum logo ko apna jo bhi target ya hota ha ya phr profit hota ha uss ko ly lena chyae ye sab best rehta ha humary liye agr hum log iss ma mehant nhi krty hain tu humary liye ye kafi zeda mushkil ho jati ha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lover96 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover96 View Post
    Dear mery khyal sa hum logo ko apna jo bhi target ya hota ha ya phr profit hota ha uss ko ly lena chyae ye sab best rehta ha humary liye agr hum log iss ma mehant nhi krty hain tu humary liye ye kafi zeda mushkil ho jati ha.
    Bhai jo bhi target hota hai agar usko trading mein pura target complete ho raha hai, to uske liye acha hota hai ki wo us trade ko band karde bhai, yaha par usko fir aur jayda profits ke chakar mein nahi padna chahiye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)