159 85.03%
  • Not certainly / Sometimes

24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I ever get the hesitation about my open position when watching the floating but for now that is not happen again. If I see my position floating negative I will simply close my chart and waiting because I was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member satya is an unknown quantity at this point satya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I believe to take benefit, if we do dealing with our best technique and strategy before begin dealing, handled our trading and try to prevent reduction then you can got benefit from forex trading but we should be always experience the truth that reduction is also the aspect of trading so during dealing we should be get ready our self for loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member posycns is an unknown quantity at this point posycns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i ever got about crisis mental, when i loss my confident to go trade and i was afraid to get some losing again
    but the time answer about it, i could hold this condition and get my confident back again
    The free forex signal services are mostly provided by the automated forex signal providers and this implies that there is not market analyst involved in this entire process.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe on fibonacci lines to take profit setup. Usually i use fibonacci retracement to setup the take profit value.
    It is easy for me and it gave good result so far. You can try it too, bro. Lets rock together...

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g muje take profat pa beleve ha aur ma take profat lagta be ho take profat bohat acha
    system ha kyon ka is sa trade ma help be milti ha ma kafi dafa take profat lagyea ha
    aur is ka muje faida be huwa ha.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can set it in my trade with target pips and can go anywhere. when i will come form outside i will get profit in my account and tp will close my trade automatically.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    This Relies on the methods and methods you use in dealing. If you are analyzing the outcomes of your research and dealing outcomes, then you will find the response.You have to delay for price to hit your TP or should instantly near your dealing place.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i e'er got most crisis rational, when i exit my cocksure to go swap and i was fearful to get any losing again
    but the measure reply roughly it, i could confinement this premise and get my reassured aft again

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever got around crisis rational, when i release my cocksure to go interchange and i was alarmed to get some losing again
    but the example response nearly it, i could intermission this premise and get my overconfident posterior again

Banned bang_desh is an unknown quantity at this point bang_desh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Forecasts - You Never Know What You Will Benefit From Possible risks and profits to be made can always be forecast if traders would only have more correct currency exchange outlook to base their trade and calls on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)