24 12.83%
  • not believe

4 2.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Thread: what you believe to Take Profits

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes . i used to do that in the bast . i was very anxious about losing but i found out that i loss when i do that. the right way is to be patient and you will make profit if you use good strategy and good inter point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruli View Post
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share
    main es pora forum par believe karta haoon mauja ya forum boht passnad ha main na es forum main thora he arasa ho ha traidng main aya hoa lakin mauja ya fourm boht he lajab or passnad ha q k main es main manual trading karta hooon or boht kam pipe par constrat karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bejomulyo is an unknown quantity at this point bejomulyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should sniff all supporting information, and we agree with elektra. a concentration within a short quality time. good infos, good strategy would be a good confidential point to enter the fighting

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    I guess this is not about lack of patience, because the market often turns prior to TP touched. This thing is annoying. If you can wait up to 10 hours if the TP has not been successfully moved? So I do not want to be mocked anxiety, then I closed the position when it touches the 5-10 pips profit.
    It is really annoying when we see market just going back without hitting the take profit. So I have started to use tight take profit and it is working fine for me now. I will further improve my system to optimize the profit.

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest 3 hours a day of quality, focused trading time. That’s about all your brain allows. When you are trading, be 100% focused. Half way is bullshit - it doesn’t work. Don’t even think that time spent in front of the computer watching the rates has any correlation to profitability - it doesn’t. Spend less time but when you're trading, be 100% focused on trading.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, certainly I am having this and I feel it's always a big problem for me when you achieve a small number of points as profit closed the deal for fear of a reflection of the price and go after the closing price of the target set from the beginning and regret Aglaqy of the deal I do not know how to solve the matter I have

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes i ever get the hestitation about my open position when watching the floating. But for now that is not happen again. if i see my position floating negative i will simply close my chart and waiting because i was set up the cut loss, so my worry decrease.

Junior Member evostaff is on a distinguished road evostaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often find traders who can not wait liquid positions because they do not believe it will take profit, have you ever experienced this?
    Here we can share
    i more believe to effect news to get profit, but it's must be analyzed for open position, because sometimes movement of price opposite from effect news direction, so more effective waiting 15 minutes after news released

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this depends on the techniques and strategies you use in trading. If you are evaluating the results of your analysis and trading results, then you will find the answer. When.., you have to wait for price to hit your TP or should immediately close your trading position.

Junior Member bukran is on a distinguished road bukran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here we can share
    I also often experience this, but I think it happens because we do not really understand the system we use, it's just a process, so over time it will be overcome.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)